Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

LordPants posted:

I always thought "I'm a Designer" sucked the air out of a great album. Was that just me?
Nope, I love that song, probably in my top three off Era Vulgaris- I'm pretty much the exact opposite of that person further up the page, "Suture Up Your Future" and "River in the Road" are almost always skips for me, and I dig all the songs that they listed disliking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

Tychtrip posted:

I think the track order is spot on to be honest. If I Had A Tail would be a random song to have as an opener. KYEP is perfect.
Yeah, I agree- Keep Your Eyes Peeled only fits as either the first song or the last song, and Fairweather Friends as a closer would undercut a lot of the emotional impact of the album and doesn't give a strong sense of closure. I think the track order is pretty well balanced, Clockwork's one of their more thoughtfully constructed albums.

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

Bolek posted:

If I only like My God is the Sun and really like I Appear Missing what would be another album of QOTSA that I would like, keeping in mind I have Songs for the Deaf (Fav song on there was Mosquito Song)

Anything else that's similar would be cool too, thanks.
Pick up Lullabyes to Paralyze.

• Locked thread