Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crackerman
Jun 23, 2005

Cheesus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QetvK6ldl2s
In flagrante in every way, every day.

That did not go the way I was expecting.

It’s almost a year and I’m still in love with this album. I’ve been a fan of them since Songs for the Deaf which was my favourite until ...Like Clockwork. I’m still playing it almost once a week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crackerman
Jun 23, 2005

vandalism posted:

What is your favorite QOTSA song, and why is it "You Would Know"?

My God is the Sun is really climbing the list.

Crackerman
Jun 23, 2005

SRM posted:

I can't think of a bad track on ...Like Clockwork, and I've been listening to it regularly for over a year now. The title track is something I need to be in the mood for and Fairweather Friends is merely okay to me, but there's not a track on that album I don't enjoy.

Yeah same, it’s probably the most repeated album I’ve had for ages. I’d really struggle to pick tracks I consider weak, I really love it from start to finish.

After Vampyre and Like Clockwork I really want them to have a shot at a Bond theme.

Crackerman
Jun 23, 2005

That mournful guitar wail in I Appear Missing is something else.

Crackerman
Jun 23, 2005

mkay0 posted:

I think it's my favorite qotsa song, it's haunting

Yeah it’s become one of mine. That track in particular is creepy as poo poo when you take into account what Josh went through before the album was made.

Crackerman
Jun 23, 2005

I have an immensely hard time picking whether I like Blues for the Red Sun, Sky Valley or And the Circus Leaves Town more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crackerman
Jun 23, 2005

I don’t hate Wretch but I skip more tracks on that one than any of the others (which is usually none).

• Locked thread