Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Cpt. Spring Types posted:

That album art is rad. Loving it.

I need a poster of this yesterday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Handen posted:

Here's a 4898x4898 jpg you could rasterbate all over your wall if you felt like it.

Oh wow. Rasterbate. There's a word I haven't thought of since college.

Thank you for this!

edit: I'm fairly positive no official lyrics have been posted, but the ones I've found online just don't seem right. Anyone have any idea if the actual lyrics are anywhere to be found?

Nanigans fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Apr 9, 2013

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
I saw them during the Era Vulgaris tour. It was maybe my third or fourth concert ever. I drove up about 4 hours to see them with my closest friends. It was in Orlando, so we also went to Universal Studios before the show. It was my first and only mosh pit experience. I got a bottle thrown at my head, my friend had his glasses knocked off and crushed, another friend lost his shoes in the pit.

It was loving magical and I cannot wait to see them again. Probably not in the pit, though.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Besson posted:

I've given the new song a few listens and it sounds fine, but not amazing. It doesn't plod like some other of Homme's weaker tracks, but there isn't a lot grab onto here. Melody sounds a little off, guitar sounds fine but there isn't a great riff to groove to.

Going to keep trying but it sounds fine but definitely not top tier Homme.

No good riff? I know taste is subjective, but that's the best part of the song.

Also, I'll be 26 next month, so not super young. :v:

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
Not sure if this is news, but they seem to have added a bunch of stops on the tour. They have 4 Florida stops now, for instance. I'm definitely going to the Miami Beach show in February!

• Locked thread