Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005
I would hate to go to a QotSA concert and have to deal with fun. I don't really like fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Fun Times! posted:

Love the album, wish Smooth Sailing was on Youtube so I could send it to people. After this tour we should get more Them Crooked Vultures, no? :dance:

Good question. Dave Grohl finished his Sound City documentary and I haven't heard of him doing anything else. (Hopefully enjoying a break with his kids.)

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

AFewBricksShy posted:

I've always been partial to better living through chemistry. I love the guitars in that song.

Easily my favorite song of theirs! Nice.

The new album is exceptionally solid though, I need to listen to it more before should pick favorites.

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Hedrigall posted:

If anyone's going to do a Bond theme it's Muse.

Puuuuuuuuke. That idea might have been exciting when this was Muse: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo7OegTKN8E but today? No loving thanks.

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

setafd posted:

Is it time to start looking at Them Crooked Vultures again, I wonder?

Please? They're easily my favorite musical act of the last decade and a half.

• Locked thread