Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

god drat these are good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Best album I've heard this year for sure. There's a couple duds, but man the good ones sound so good. Especially love the guitar work on this one.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

edit2: So is Fairweather Friends. poo poo, is the second half of the album a lot better than the first? "I don't give a poo poo about them anyhow" :laffo:
Yeah. I really like Keep Your Eyes Peeled but the second half is a lot better to me.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

NPR streams are all kinds of awesome.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

that Pinkpop Song For the Dead finale is so loving badass.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

don't forget to stream their show at http://youtube.com/lollapalooza at 6:15 CT today!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

It was cut off at the very end of the show. Just as the song was sounding amazing...

The suped up visual setup was so badass, I wish they were touring with that :(

• Locked thread