Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
*~woaw~* im so edgy heh bet youve never heard this track, heh, it was on the hotline miami soundtrack, heh, bet uve never heard of that game. heh. can i interest u in some perturbator? heh prolly havent heard of that either. *kicks off thread into idiot chillwave trash forever: wow im so cool and randome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtH68PJIQLE

oh, you don't "get" this. heh, maybe you should get on my level *doffs fedora, farts in cubicle* i respect women

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E0fVfectDo

wow this is so deep, deep like my mind. i identify with this. not their older stuff that was one degree away from train-hey soul sister, no, im much more cool than that.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

graph posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtH68PJIQLE

oh, you don't "get" this. heh, maybe you should get on my level *doffs fedora, farts in cubicle* i respect women

Same but Crystal Castles but I don't even know if they're popular with the ironic crowd anymore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56E8yYgLNHE

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
i just like msuic that i like

some music i dont like

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
giraffe what are your thoughts on oneohtrix point never

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Sham bam bamina! posted:

giraffe what are your thoughts on oneohtrix point never

people i respect booked them years and years ago and did again but ive never heard a note

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

graph posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E0fVfectDo

wow this is so deep, deep like my mind. i identify with this. not their older stuff that was one degree away from train-hey soul sister, no, im much more cool than that.

i apparently have a deeply embarrassing love for funeral and the sprawl but i didn't care for reflektor at all

how bad should i feel about my bad taste?

ima have to kill myself aren't i?

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

graph posted:

*~woaw~* im so edgy heh bet youve never heard this track, heh, it was on the hotline miami soundtrack, heh, bet uve never heard of that game. heh. can i interest u in some perturbator? heh prolly havent heard of that either. *kicks off thread into idiot chillwave trash forever: wow im so cool and randome

lol

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

i just read all of graphs posts itt at once and now i'm glad i mostly listen to dadrock, italo disco and trad. gently caress trying to have taste, it's exhausting

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

Forums Terrorist posted:

i just read all of graphs posts itt at once and now i'm glad i mostly listen to dadrock, italo disco and trad. gently caress trying to have taste, it's exhausting

Read my posts I have no taste.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
whatever happened to the guy who posted about grimes constantly

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNtQjGwexRU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
can't wait, hope it washes out the aftertaste of ufabulum

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
why hasnt smythe killed this horrible thread off to the gas chamber yet

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

GNU Order posted:

Same but Crystal Castles but I don't even know if they're popular with the ironic crowd anymore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56E8yYgLNHE

gently caress them they ripped off a bunch of people

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Share Bear posted:

gently caress them they ripped off a bunch of people

who cares

graph posted:

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

OldAlias posted:

who cares

i do obviously? what a dumb question.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

graph posted:

it makes you, personally, mad.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
yo check it out this one samples rumpshaker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piF-ObPhQPc

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
idgi graph cause only a few pages ago you really liked this thread and before that you called out sham for getting mad, but in turn you have become mad.

its a good thread, worst i'd recommend is moving it to nmd where it will die with all the other nmd threads

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
lol if u think im mad at all

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

graph posted:

the tables have turned

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
honeslty though i don't think you're mad any more than i was, hyperbole is just the yospos way

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy
i need a place to post the lovely indie music i find so dont delete this thread tia

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Re-Listening to Kris Menace songs... I think I could remake most of these with a singLe copy of Figure

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

Re-Listening to Kris Menace songs... I think I could remake most of these with a singLe copy of Figure

im not really sure what this means but i think his songs are kinda same-y/generic after multiple listens. only 2 or 3 tracks really stand out

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

graph posted:

sure yu are, watch

*clears throat* it's ok to like grimes.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

graph posted:

my mistake :)

anything to recommend in the electronic music world

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

saucepanman posted:

im not really sure what this means but i think his songs are kinda same-y/generic after multiple listens. only 2 or 3 tracks really stand out

Figure is a music thing for the iphone. for making simple things really quick. but it results in fairly rigid songs and there are only 3 tracks of lead/base/perf and maybe 2 instruments on each max.

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

Figure is a music thing for the iphone. for making simple things really quick. but it results in fairly rigid songs and there are only 3 tracks of lead/base/perf and maybe 2 instruments on each max.

all of my music is tracker music so if i want to make music on a phone for some stupid reason i'll use SunVox, pixitracker are made by the same people and looks cute. Vividtracker is neat if for some reason you want to travel back in time + have a thing compatible with amiga protracker.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

I like sunvox because it reminds me a lot of another tracker, buzz

That one died forever but I think the author started it back up again

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Forums Terrorist posted:

sure yu are, watch

*clears throat* it's ok to like grimes.
why would that make him mad, it would be like getting mad at "the sky is green" or "things fall up"

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

if you can save the output i'd just load the resulting .wav or whatever as a sample into something more featured

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

I like sunvox because it reminds me a lot of another tracker, buzz

That one died forever but I think the author started it back up again

cool i didn't know buzz was revived

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

graph posted:

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
i went to a lorde concert it was pretty awesome :hehe:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

bobbilljim posted:

i went to a lorde concert it was pretty awesome :hehe:

gonna go ahead and call your bluff on this
no it wasn't
maybe you went with a friend you're particularly fond of
or maybe you went to a venue with really good sound or lights

but nothing, nothing that lorde has ever touched, is touching or will touched will ever be classified as 'awesome'

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
heyyyyyy here's eleven songs that people sit through to get to royals. then she'll do some gimmick like having a dude in a wheelchair on stage or whatever strikes her quirky lil heart that night. ok show's over lets go home

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Jonny 290 posted:

heyyyyyy here's eleven songs that people sit through to get to royals. then she'll do some gimmick like having a dude in a wheelchair on stage or whatever strikes her quirky lil heart that night. ok show's over lets go home

wow, check out this hater. why are so miserable? go back to your bleep bloops lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

Jonny 290 posted:

gonna go ahead and call your bluff on this
no it wasn't

yes it was. there was even cool props and confetti, and the music was good. she did a kanye cover even!

Jonny 290 posted:

maybe you went with a friend you're particularly fond of

though this is true, I wanted to go

Jonny 290 posted:

or maybe you went to a venue with really good sound or lights

very false, vector area is shithouse

Jonny 290 posted:

but nothing, nothing that lorde has ever touched, is touching or will touched will ever be classified as 'awesome'
nah i think she is cool

• Locked thread