Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Overemotional Robot
Mar 16, 2008

Robotor just hasn't been the same since 9/11...
I have yet to play this but I've read through the core book and am reading through the Goon-made GM guide now. I went through the classes in the OP and I vaguely remember some kind of class book that had a drawing of a robot in it, but now I can't find it. I know World of Dungeons has a robot class, but I could have sworn I saw another one that somebody made for Dungeon World. Anybody have an idea of what I'm talking about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overemotional Robot
Mar 16, 2008

Hmm, maybe it was something else I was looking at then. It's driving me crazy not knowing, though. Also someone in this thread was working on a class that was basically a mech pilot? I can't find it now, though.

Overemotional Robot
Mar 16, 2008

gnome7 posted:

You can't find it because I deleted it :ssh:

See, the class you are thinking of was The Mechanic, and it is this week's Inverse World preview! I am trying out a new kind of format for the previews for classes - with this preview, you will be able to play a Mechanic all the way up to level 9! Of course, you can only do it by taking the exact advances I laid out, but those advances will build you Coop from Megas XLR so why wouldn't you?

When you get your stuff all done I'm gonna throw money your way. Thanks for this!

Overemotional Robot
Mar 16, 2008

This is it! Thank you so much, that was driving me crazy!

Overemotional Robot
Mar 16, 2008

Going to teach and run my very first game of DW tomorrow night and am kind of nervous about messing it up. Any tips from vets in here? I've read the ones in the OP and that's generally stuff I'd do anyway. Should I just make a really bare-bones scenario and just let the gameplay lead us in the story from there? I'm excited, but I don't want to screw up GMing this and have them hate the system or something.

Overemotional Robot
Mar 16, 2008

^^^^Hahaha, oh my gosh that's awesome.

Thanks guys, very helpful so far. You know something I just realized? The "D&D" they were playing in that Community episode is basically Dungeon World. Holy poo poo.

Overemotional Robot
Mar 16, 2008

Well, just ran my first game of DW. It was our first time playing and it was a pickup game in place of our normally scheduled 13th Age game (since people were missing and I don't like playing without people). We played a monster one-shot where they were the invading horde attacking a king's city. This was the setup:

"The seventh seal has been broken and the Long Night is upon the sunlovers. This is your time. For too long have the sunlover butchers raided your homes, stolen your goods, and killed your kin. You work for Xererox King of Winter and Bones, and for months you have been digging towards the sunlover's city. Under the sunless sky you will feast on their fatbelly king and take back what is rightfully yours."

I figured I'd let them fill in all the vague parts and start them in the action like people suggested. Overall I felt it was pretty good. They had fun, but I felt like I wasn't doing a good job with my moves and trying to come up with something neat for all the -6s they kept rolling (holy crap there were a lot). Our cast was:

- Ripper, the devourer fighter

- Shooting Star, the barbarian lizardman

- Whisker Quick, The lycanthrope rat thief

- Brutalitops, the zombie shaman

- Hat, the cloaker bard

At one point the zombie was driving a "Dwarven Power Loader" so I guess that is A Thing now.

Overemotional Robot fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Apr 13, 2013

Overemotional Robot
Mar 16, 2008

I know a lot of you in here have created some pretty cool monsters for DW so you may be interested in this:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/monstertome/monster-tome

Basically the guy is taking monsters ideas, picking the unique ones, and then drawing them?

Overemotional Robot
Mar 16, 2008

I think I may be playing the Priest tonight in a last minute game. I get that the spell list is gone, and I like that, but what about things like Turn Undead? Are those still things I could do given the way the core moves are structured? I get that it's a different class, and that's fine, I'm just looking for some clarification so I don't have to ask a ton of questions while playing and can just concentrate on beating up monsters.

Overemotional Robot
Mar 16, 2008

I played my first game of Dungeon World last night, too! Maybe it's because I rarely, if ever, get a chance to play a game instead of GM, but I had a blast playing the priest. Using a divine ball and chain to wallop werewolves in the head while casting holy wards on friends was amazing.

Overemotional Robot
Mar 16, 2008

So, I guess I have a dumb question. In the Fae playbook, what is the distinction between being mortal and immortal? As a Fae you have immortal heritage, so is it up to the player and GM to figure out what that means in the fiction, or is there a definite answer to what immortality means (I think there are a couple different kinds of "immortal," right)?

To elaborate, I guess I'm asking if it means they live forever until they are killed, or if they just can't die by normal means, or at all, or what.

Overemotional Robot fucked around with this message at 04:33 on May 10, 2013

Overemotional Robot
Mar 16, 2008

Seriously not trying to poo poo all over the concept, because it is cool, but doesn't The Giant class do pretty much the same stuff?

Overemotional Robot
Mar 16, 2008

Benly posted:

The impression I have is that this guy is like Andre the Giant and the Giant class is a literal fee-fi-fo-fum type.

Ah, gotcha, more the Hulk or Thing than a giant giant. Actually, that may be a good place to draw inspiration for some moves.

Overemotional Robot
Mar 16, 2008

Boing posted:

- There is room for another weapon choice, but I can't think of anything interesting or flavourful right now! It was gonna be a pistol or something but I want to leave it open for strictly medieval settings.

Would some kind of silver weapon be too much?

Overemotional Robot
Mar 16, 2008

Not sure if anybody else is interested, but I really liked Desty's Merchant Prince and thought it was a shame that it wasn't a fancy playbook. Here are the Inkscape and PDF files in case anybody wants to edit them or whatever (This was my first time using it so things may look weird):

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/l9tbzjy5xlyg1a3,jnxoqbfiun21o50,hs00can20letcf5,6mgilzkridx5pf5/shared

If anybody sees anything I need to edit just let me know and I'll try to get in there and fix it.

I didn't mean to change anything from the original but I may have since I was pretty tired while trying to do this.

Overemotional Robot fucked around with this message at 04:29 on May 21, 2013

Overemotional Robot
Mar 16, 2008

On that same note, is there a bounty hunter style class? I could have sworn I've seen one but my searches have turned up nothing.

Overemotional Robot
Mar 16, 2008

Captain Foo posted:

What sort of moves would you expect a bounty hunter to have? To me that seems more like a role than any playbook could fill. Maybe a CC at best.

Yeah, meant to respond to that first suggestion but got caught up in something and forgot. You guys are right, the more I think about it the more I think that it could be any of them. I just had a players asking me about it and could have sworn I saw it as a CC or something. Thanks!

Has anyone tried using the Captain in a Dungeon Planet type game? I am thinking of running it.

Overemotional Robot
Mar 16, 2008

Desty posted:

It looked weird until I remembered I was a lazy rear end and didn't write out looks and sample names. Thanks, dude!

Hey, no problem! It's a cool class and well deserving of a class book. I can't wait to offer it up to my players in my Dungeon Planet game!

Overemotional Robot
Mar 16, 2008

Is there any problem with someone who has a 2-5 advanced move of "choose a move from another class book" taking that at level 2 and then choosing another class book's starting move? As long as it still makes narrative sense, I mean. I personally don't think you can break characters in DW, I was just curious if anyone else has allowed this.

Overemotional Robot
Mar 16, 2008

Awesome! Pretty much the only rule I gave my player (who is playing The Convict and loving it) is that it needs to make narrative sense, and that seemed to work just fine. Sometimes I shift into D&D-let's-look-up-rules mode and doubt myself, though.

BTW, I think he is going to pick The Captain and say he's a convict because he was a notorious space pirate (we are playing Dungeon Planet). Awesome!

Overemotional Robot
Mar 16, 2008

Ah, good to know I was doing it right! I also do the "you can take something as long as it's not from a class someone is playing," too, so good to know! Thanks guys :)

Overemotional Robot
Mar 16, 2008

GimpInBlack posted:

Consider that houserule official. :)

Does anybody want to change the playbook so we can get that in the OP? I can do it if nobody else wants to but I don't have the original playbook files. If you want me to do it, Gimp, I can.

Overemotional Robot
Mar 16, 2008

I'd also play off of what what they make. So, for example, if you've got a dwarven shaman who is speaking to the dead you might want some questions dealing with the dead. I usually ask all my players one question about how they got there, where they are, who they're there for, that sort of thing.

For example, the other night I went into GMing a session blind and with just asking the players questions (which I came up with on the spot) we determined that there was a civil war between two queens; sisters, and the team was sent in to investigate one queen's kingdom (they named all these people). The questions also determined that the mode of insertion was a carriage mounted to the top of a giant hawk, which of course was attacked by imps riding giant bats - all stuff they came up with.

Overemotional Robot
Mar 16, 2008

If it makes you feel any better I have been trying to convert my old 4e group over to DW via letting them play and watch games. I have nothing against 4e, and still like it for what it is, but I honestly can't personally go back to a game that has combat as a separate set of rules. (I really just hate initiative). They keep doing a lot of "Yeah, but..." and then try to start a new 4e game and wonder why it doesn't take off like our DW sessions. I love them but, well, sometimes you just gotta move on to another group if interest is split.

I also agree with the "just don't invite him, play with people who don't flippantly dismiss things without experiencing them first." Maybe that's just the part of me talking that has experienced a lot of grog in person, though.

I guess I'll ask a question since I've gone ahead and put this post up. I am thinking of creating two custom moves for my Dungeon Planet game which revolve around 1) handling weapons which are alien to the player, and 2) handling fighting off the advances of an A.I. which is in a robot player. I'm thinking for the A.I. I could probably adapt the Golem's Prime Directive move, and for the weapons something like:

When you try to fire a weapon which is alien to you, roll +Int/Wis. On a 10+, you figure it out! On a 7-9, choose one. On a -6, choose two.

*Bad thing 1
*Bad thing 2
*Bad thing 3

Is that the right kind of setup? Am I doing custom moves right? I don't want to overuse custom moves (because I'm not good at them) but these situations are popping up due to players answering questions.

Unrelated: The whole choose your eyes, figure, etc, etc. really clicked with me when I realized DW is just a ruleset for playing with G.I Joe toys (or Thundercats, He-Man, Ghostbusters, whatever other stuff you played with). They just give you a way to customize your action figure.

VVVV Thanks!

Overemotional Robot fucked around with this message at 23:07 on May 28, 2013

Overemotional Robot
Mar 16, 2008

Here is the Merchant Prince PDF, all combined and ready to go. Desty, if you have any names or looks you'd like me to edit in just let me know.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/x45d15whk3cl6m2/The_Merchant_Prince.pdf

Overemotional Robot
Mar 16, 2008

I have a question about The Sky Dancer. A couple of the moves say "On a 7+" and then say "On a 7-9." Am I just being dumb or is this the same thing? Like, it'll say "on a 7+ deal your damage, On a 7-9 blah blah," so couldn't it just say "On a 7-9 you deal your damage but..."? Also I am noticing there are no 10+ options for some of these...

Overemotional Robot
Mar 16, 2008

That is really confusing to me for some reason. Maybe I'm just having a really slow brain day.

Edit: Actually now I get it, but wow, not seeing the 10+ is really throwing my silly brain.

Overemotional Robot
Mar 16, 2008

Coming back to the 7+, 10+ thing, my player noticed the Sky Dancer's Escape Route move still has a 10+. I guess it's that way because the 10+ and 7-9 options are actually different, instead of both things happening?

Overemotional Robot fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Jun 13, 2013

Overemotional Robot
Mar 16, 2008

My group is starting up a new game with the theme "wizard school." They want to take it in an all magic user direction, so I was wondering if you guys had some classbook suggestions that would fit that theme.

So far I know I'll offer the mage, witch, spellslinger, and druid (to fill the animagus role). Any others I should throw in? I'm going through classbooks looking, but I'm might have missed some.

Overemotional Robot
Mar 16, 2008

Oh, I hadn't thought of those! Another good one I found would be the fae, as it's a pretty lighthearted class.

Overemotional Robot
Mar 16, 2008

Haha, I was just reading over the Namer! It definitely does fit and I would have never thought of the Charlatan. That would make for an awesome story. I think the Inverse World Collector and Skydancer works pretty well, too.

Overemotional Robot
Mar 16, 2008

The Supreme Court posted:

If you're after odd magical dudes, I'm re-making my Alchemist and Necromancer classes, should be released along with the final version of my Brute in a few days!

Oh man, I want that Alchemist so bad and have cash to throw at you when you put it up. Also, yes, the True Friend would be great too. There are so many choices for wizard school!

Overemotional Robot
Mar 16, 2008

Well, my players were chomping at the bit so hard to play "wizard school that is not Harry Potter but really is" that we got a session together a couple of hours ago. It went really, really well, and I think that a lot of these classes fit well into that theme. If you have players that are psyched for the theme then they will take it to some crazy places. The only thing I created was a list of names and the general theme, everything else came from me just asking questions. I figured I'd do a little write up if people were interested, and I'd love to see some write ups of the other wizard school campaigns.

Cast:

Morthos Darkweave (The Witch): A human wizard who is really interested in, and has a knack for, potion making.

Ziggy Zeref (The Fool): A human wizard who just transferred to the Maltheatus Secondary School for the Magically Gifted. He's pretty clumsy but he has a lot of heart.

Bramble Peppernest (The Fae): Fair and super beautiful, he flits around spreading tricks and merriment. He also steals children from their beds and takes them to the fae realm :stare:

Zinj Wyatt (The Spellslinger): A very prim and proper student who is actually older than the others. He's a prefect and he's always trying to keep them out of trouble.

The Maltheatus Secondary School for the Magically Gifted is a place where promising wizards go to learn amazing magics. Well, sort of. It would be but they cut funding and now it's like the ITT Tech of wizarding schools. There are a wide range of creatures and beings who call the school their home. According to one player it's like "the Starfleet Academy of wizard schools if Starfleet was Phoenix Online University."

There are four houses at Maltheatus:

- House Frogswoller

- House Wolftalon

- House Wyvernwood

- House Ravenclawrock

To give incentive to follow the rules of the school we all came up with a system of "hold", known as Prestige, that basically works like house points. Basically they get +1 or -1 prestige for doing, or not doing, all kinds of things. This could include getting caught after curfew, getting into magic battles in the halls, that sort of thing. They can spend prestige 1 for 1 on a list of boons. Because this was the first session and they caught me off guard, we only got two down:

- Find your way out of trouble with an authority figure

- When in a spot, you miraculously see a way out

They're not the best, but then we didn't have a whole lot of time to work on them. This is what I'll be doing until the next session.

The crew has been hanging here for a while now, and it's after their classes on this day that Malfium McCoy (or "totally not Malfoy" as he's otherwise known) steals Zeref's (The Fool) puzzle box. It means a lot to him because it's the only thing he has left of his previous life before he was stolen away by a mischievous fae. Hint hint. The crew, led by Wyatt the prefect, is chasing McCoy through the sub, sub, sub levels of the school - the level seven basement catacombs. They come to a room where they see McCoy duck through, but Wyatt notices the room has "warping doors." The group hesitantly approaches the door and opens it - only to see a brick wall. Darkweave takes a dispel potion and dispels the magic, but there's an unintended consequence - now there are doors on every inch of every wall. The dispeled door opens up into a brightly lit room unlike the ones they've passed through before. Wyatt notices this as the fabled "room of forgotten things," a kind of legend around the school. You know those car keys you lost and you could swear they were right here when you saw them last? Yeah, this is the room they go to. When you remember where they're at, they disappear from this room. Things are constantly appearing and disappearing. As they look through the pile of stuff a cat jumps free. Darkweave notices it as another student's cat and picks it up. Wyatt searches the room and finds the Hatpin of Forgotten Things while the others rush through another door and see McCoy. Right before McCoy can escape Darkweave nails him with a slow potion and the group catch up to him in the next room. Peppernest scolds him in the cutest way possible for the theft, then curses his fists to remain closed until he "learns his lesson" :stare:

There are some threats thrown around from McCoy, the prefect, and the other students, until Darkweave notices that the cat is nowhere to be found. There is a loud growling noise from the next room and everybody stares in shock at the door which stands ajar on the far side. Of course Zeref (The Fool) immediately goes towards the door, opens it, sees a gigantic cat paw coming for him, and closes the door as it smashes into his face and sends him sprawling across the room covered in splinters. Darkweave nails the cat's eye with another slow potion as Peppernest turns its paw to stone. The cat goes all derpy and starts drooling, totally incapacitated. As they despel the cat and check the room they find tons of very sophisticated potions equipment and a spilled potion on the floor. Zeref immediately puts it in his mouth to check it. It tastes like chocolate covered strawberries. His tongue swells and he's unable to talk, so the group cuts their loses, takes a sample of the potion, and leaves the dungeon as the bells ring for curfew.

I'll write up the rest in a bit.

Overemotional Robot fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Jul 14, 2013

Overemotional Robot
Mar 16, 2008

madadric posted:

This is awesome and I can't wait to hear more of their adventures! I really love how dungeon world leaves the group enough space to really make the tone of their game their own.

Peppernest is awesome :stare:

It was a really fun session and completely off the wall. The players created EVERYTHING - all the lore, all the rules for the school, all the classes. I basically did nothing but pull from my list of names and ask questions. The only downside is that we don't seem to have any fronts yet because they don't seem super interesting in following up on that potion they found. I know fronts keep going even if the players don't interject, but I have a hard time pushing stuff in that they aren't interested in in any way.

I do know that McCoy will want revenge, though! Well, he would if the Potions student hadn't given him a "forget-me-now" potion. Brewing up rohypnol, great!

Overemotional Robot
Mar 16, 2008

I posted awhile back about my group and their wizard school campaign - well, we had a session of it last night.

The Houses:

Frogswoller: "The Beautiful Wizards of Tomorrow, Today" Colors: Green/Purple

Wyvernwood: "Honor. Blood. Obedience" Colors: Dark Blue/Black

Wolftalon

Ravenrock

Cast:

Morthos Darkweave: Wyvernwood House, really into potions. (Witch)

Ziggy Zeref: Frogswoller House, really into making friends. Wants to campaign for Frogswoller Prefect. (The Fool)

Zinj Wyatt: Wyvernwood House, really into discipline. Is an older student and prefect. (The Spellslinger)

Bramble Peppernest: Frogswoller House, in school on an exchange program from the Fae Realm, is mischievous. (The Fae)

The session started with the weekend. Finally, free time to do whatever they want! My students decided that this was the weekend for the first game of the ARCANABALL season, and it just so happened to be Frogswoller vs. Wyvernwood.

What is ARCANABALL (it has to be in all caps because it's so extreme), you ask? Well, good question! I have no idea! We knew the name of the game and that it was basically quidditch, only not. So here's what it ended up being with everybody pitching in:

- It works like capture the flag

- There are 7 positions on each team: 2 forwards, 4 defenders, and a "catcher"

- There are 4 neutral towers around the arena that the catchers must activate 15 minutes into the game. 2 towers on each team's side of the field. Any catcher can activate any tower. Once it's taken, it's taken for the remainder of the game. The towers attack the team members of the opposite team which activated them.

- Anything goes :black101:

- Each game is themed, and the teams don't know the theme until they enter the arena.

- The flags are orbs which dispel magic cast on them, and dispel magic on anything they touch or anyone who is holding one.

The theme for this game was "The Mountains of Cragfire Pass" so when they walked into the arena they saw that the ground was craggy and sulfurous, with jets of lava and a lava river through the middle. There was also a team colored dragon guarding each team's orb and 12ft tall stone golems wandering the field. It was pretty awesome.

This was the theme when they started playing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9nlCz1Me2U

OK, as promised, here is a little more about (not) Harry Potter World.

When it came to PvP, I found it initially a little difficult. Most of the time I had the other team's defenders or forwards doing something to make the players react. This included things like the towers and environmental obstacles. Every now and then, however, the players would want to do something to each other. Most of the time what they did triggered the interfere move, because no lasting magic could be cast on a player holding the orb. This allowed the players to shoot the orb out of other players' hands and then an NPC would fly by, grabbing it. That sort of stuff.

We played until both teams had a tie. Frogswoller and Wyvernwood had both scored, and we were nearing the end of our session, so one player said "let's roll for the outcome."

Ok, sounds good! I told them all to roll 2d6 and that we'd tally it up. House with highest die roll cinches the victory.

Wyvernwood rolls: Darkweave rolls an 8 and Wyatt a 5

Frogswoller rolls: Zeref rolls... an 8! Wow, now all Peppernest has to do is roll higher than a 5. Spoiler alert, I'm sure you've guessed exactly what he rolled: 5

The table erupted and it was hilarious. The cheers and jeers and laughter was amazing. After such a hard fought game, it STILL ended up like a drat soccer match. I ended up giving a quick flyby for the rest of the match.

- It went on for 6 hard-fought hours

- At one point someone was actually riding a dragon

- Most of both teams ended up in the infirmary (Darweave actually did because he tried to outmaneuver a goalie dragon and got beat the hell up due to some bad rolls)

- Galvin Cragg, the little gnome defender who was turned to stone at the beginning of the match, remained stone for the entire 6 hour game.

- End tie score? 2 points

Now what we're thinking is that the school will get the best players for all the houses at some point to play on the school team against other schools. This is going to be awesome and I can't wait.

Overemotional Robot fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Jul 29, 2013

Overemotional Robot
Mar 16, 2008

madadric posted:

As a side note, the community contributions to the book will have whatever license the contributor sets, so my contributions will still be BY SA.

Speaking of! Here's my current contributions. I'm considering adding in another location or 2, and another monster, but don't know if that's necessary. Also i'm not sure on the Death Moves. Do they seem fun and compelling?

Do we just send the contributions straight to them? I somehow missed this update. I like the Death Moves for the Fae.

Overemotional Robot
Mar 16, 2008

madadric posted:

I made a google doc of my submissions and then shared it with the email on This update

A few minutes later I saw Deanna, the artist, log in to the doc come in and select all, copy.

Thank you! I think all your stuff is radical as hell so I'm glad it looks like it's getting in :3

This post by Anthony Giovannetti showed up in my G+ stream today. He's gone through and hacked the Slayer playbook to be more streamlined by simplifying stats down to just modifiers and giving the class a default HP.

https://plus.google.com/112155385682843462205/posts/GtyQy2K7Lsd

I really, really like the idea of that, but why not take it one step further like the Shadowrun hack, Sixth World, does? The abilities for SW are Awareness, Combat, Stamina, Craft, and Presence, and it also uses only modifiers. I think it works really well. So this got me thinking about trying to update a playbook or two to merge the two styles.

I've never played Apocalypse World, but it looks like Sixth World takes a lot from that.

Overemotional Robot
Mar 16, 2008

One of my players in a Dungeon Planet game is playing the Merchant Prince. We were talking about death moves and he came up with this:

Merchant Prince

Last Will and Testament:

With no suitable heirs, your death brings the question of your estate. Who will take up your fortune? When you die, Tell the GM what kind of person you listed as the sole beneficiary of your estate as well as what this lucky person plans to do with all that money. The other players will begin to see subtle (or not so subtle) changes to their world as a new economic power has risen. Or perhaps the estate isn't even listed, but the money is all stashed in a vault somewhere, appealing to all manner of unsavory treasure hunters who will track it down no matter what, even if it means confronting the last people seen with you. You could even tell your GM that your will requested all of your funds be destroyed at your death, causing the global economy to shift into a depression. You were, in fact, "too big to fail."

Overemotional Robot
Mar 16, 2008

Well, I decided to update the Merchant Prince a little. I hope the original creator doesn't mind. I didn't change too much, just some wording and added Drives and a Death Move. I'm stuck on the backgrounds, though. Any ideas?

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0Sg77QACTUIZlNLcy1xVUd0c2s/edit?usp=sharing

I have no idea why some of the bolding is weird there, it's fine on my PDF.

This link may be better for viewing: http://www.mediafire.com/view/65aj8g43qzd2gnh/Merchant_Prince.pdf

Overemotional Robot fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Sep 11, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overemotional Robot
Mar 16, 2008

Good point on the Bribery thing, gonna change that. I like the ideas of backgrounds being Inheritance, Bootstrapper, and sheer luck. I'm also not very good at mechanics.

vvv That's awesome!

Overemotional Robot fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Sep 11, 2013