Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gerdalti
May 24, 2003

SPOON!

Swags posted:

I know this may be an odd request but would someone be willing to run a DW game for me tonight or tomorrow over Skype or Roll 20? Nothing too long or involved, but something to show me a bit of how it's done? My group wants to play Sunday with me DMing and none of my experiences so far have been particularly thrilling with DW. I'd like to get a better feel for it.

I'm actually in the same boat, though I haven't finished reading the book. My group has been showing some interest in it lately. One of these days I need to learn Roll20 as well, they also want to do games over that and while I've watched all the tutorials and poo poo, I learn by doing usually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gerdalti
May 24, 2003

SPOON!
Please record this for those of us that can't attend.

Gerdalti
May 24, 2003

SPOON!
If I wanted to run a virus outbreak on a cruise ship pbta game, which engine would you suggest?