Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Bad Seafood posted:

I've linked this before, but just for you I'll do it again...but basically, yeah.

Man reading that thread and people talking about "the time isn't right" for protagonists like Jolyne makes me Upset

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

http://bato.to/read/_/317599/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-8-jojolion_ch42--v2-_by_hi-wa-mata-noboru next chapter's out, nerds

e: Bizarro pillar men confirmed

Aurora fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Apr 24, 2015

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

You're going to look so silly when Avdol shows up during the DIO fight without arms going "YES I AM" again.

I sort of wish this was true now.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I'm really curious as to how Araki would re-write Stardust Crusaders if he had to go back to it today.

The final villain of Jojolion is actually Alternate Diego's head on Jesus' corpse

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Broseph Brostar posted:

I really liked this theory, vampire Jesus Dio would have owned so hard. Too bad both of his heads were obliterated.

Yeah and Erina took the only coffin out of the sinking boat

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Bad Seafood posted:

One of these things is easier to retcon than the other.

Jesus' will is for Diego to inherit his body so he made the weird alternate obliteration thing happen to someone else, duh

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

If it was true it'd be funny because then Johnny was just whispering to a Diego-Jesus to please help him

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Echoes was a cool Stand in general, though In a Silent Way is probably overall better.

Sandman only shows up once though. It's not great.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

oda does it again

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Pucci being around wouldn't really make sense, though, would it? I mean, he seems like the kind of guy who would've gladly helped DIO fight against the Joestars.

When do you propose Pucci visited Dio in the 80s?

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Aurain posted:

I sure hope that Kujo Joutarou and Sutah Purachina beat DIO's Za Warudo in the animated television programme soon.

this, but unironically

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Electric Bugaloo posted:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So they officially translated it as ham?

Edit: pretty sure Araki would actually love that.

i'm sure that post is 100% serious

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Electric Bugaloo posted:

Are you making fun of me?

tch, tch

Yes, I am!

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Caesar is obviously the other half of Gappy.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

http://bato.to/read/_/322518/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-8-jojolion_ch43_by_hi-wa-mata-noboru :toot:

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Tonio is a saint.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

The turtle isn't an rear end in a top hat unless not having restroom facilities is bad

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Giorno had to figure out some of his powers after fighting that Kamasutra Stand.

Giorno's stand doesn't even know what it can do.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Hm, on a rewatch it looks like Vanilla Ice actually starts vampirizing in the middle of kicking Iggy and not when Polnareff stabs him like everyone says. I'm not sure if that was in the manga or not.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Orange Josuke's outfit is pretty good.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Dang the Part 6ers are good, too.

Also lol at the dead Zeppelis

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Clearly just run around with "YES! YES! YES!" on the front and "NO! NO! NO!" on the back.

You can also wear this to wrestling matches with Daniel Bryan.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Not translating muda is great and anyone who disagrees is dumb

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Shukaro posted:

DP surprises everyone by revealing that the Diamond Is Not Crash adaptation has secretly been in the works the entire time and jojo will continue without interruption.

So that's the real reason for the 3 month break.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Joseph was just fondly remembering that time he owned Kars by using icicles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I don't get it.

• Locked thread