Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

Perigryn posted:

There was some new bit that her actress did some recording for the game but it was followed up with "there will be a lot of announcer voices".

If there's no Speedwagon announcer, we have a problem. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

So far I'm within the middle of Vento Aureo, and I haven't found TOO many issues with it on my binge reading. I enjoy Passione so far with the characters' interactions and personalities, and I don't mind Giorno's attitude since I feel he's a part of the gang, not the main character (Akin to how I felt Jotaro was like overall in Stardust Crusaders - I thought Polnareff and Kakyoin were more interesting to watch rather than him).

I also really-really loved Diamond is Not Crash and I want to see it animated just for Highway Star alone, it really felt like Josuke's greatest hits the whole way.

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

You can take all your ASB needs to HERE. I believe I covered most of the Good Stuff for the fight game, though suggestions would be most handy for me!

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

No joke, I'd love to see Trish be DLC in the game. I was really hoping on either FF or Annasui getting in, since while Weather Report is a stage hazard, the other two were significant enough characters to the main cast that I figured they'd be a shoe-in to get in the game.

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

Tobaccrow posted:

Being a stage hazard wouldn't rule him out for being playable. Rohan appears in the manga panels announcing Morioh's stage hazard, and Dio is in the panels for Egypt's stage hazard (meaning he's inside the car that runs you over). Okyasu and Koichi's character models also appear in the background for the Kira residence stage, though they aren't part of the stage's hazard.

Well to me, Weather being the CAUSE of the hazard is fairly different from a cameo. I would want him in the game, though, especially if his GHA would be Heavy Weather. :allears:

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

onepixeljumpman posted:

I'm interested in Old Joseph. Lisa Lisa will probably end up like Fugo and have maybe one notable trait, but otherwise play very basically. Also, that thing under Lisa Lisa in the lower right corner mentions Anasui, Vanilla Ice, and Baoh.

As I've mentioned in the Games thread, Annasui and Vanilla Ice are in the 4th Campaign, and Baoh'll be in the 5th one.

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

To be a little fair to Okuyasu, his theme and his VA are just perfect for him. Aside from that, his Stand still does work the way it does in the manga (The Hand could remove space to make Okuyasu teleport forward, he has the flyswatter akin to Kuwabara's from Yu Yu Hakusho).

Rohan I just feel bad for because they really needed to do SOMEthing with Heaven's Door since it wasn't really used as a battle Stand. And that's not gettin' into how Part 5 and 6 really got screwed on antagonists (And 6 didn't even have Weather Report or FF for protags! That was lame)

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

Robviously posted:

gently caress them fabulously if they don't just go with D4C for that one. I can't even remember if he actually says the full name in the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zztEmh6E2wY

I actually wanna know what they change Aerosmith to since there is no name that'd be reasonable enough to use besides Airplane for the :effort: name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

Hey you guys like All-Star Battle name changes, right? Of course you do! Keep track of this thread if you wanna see more name changes such as Kiss -> Smack, and J. Geil into Centerfold.

I love Namco Bandai.

• Locked thread