Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
standard owl
Jan 9, 2011

Polnareff licking a toilet and then being made fun of by the others deserves at least an entire episode!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

standard owl
Jan 9, 2011

Yeah, that's how I learned about The World's power literally years before I actually read the series :v: I enjoyed Stardust Crusaders and Dio's antics the first time I read it just fine, but I do wonder what the experience would've been like if I hadn't known...

standard owl
Jan 9, 2011

CJ posted:

I think he looks weird with blonde eyebrows. The black eyebrows in the games and colour re-release are much more fitting for that prettiest man alive look.

It's also weird since I'm pretty sure that Dio has thicker/darker eyebrows in the Phantom Blood anime, too. Did the Crusaders interrupt him in the middle of his makeup routine or something?

Speaking of which, I wonder how DavidPro is going to handle his lips getting inexplicably more lipsticky as the fight goes on ;-*

standard owl
Jan 9, 2011

Please don't twinkshame.

standard owl
Jan 9, 2011

If anything, DavidPro toned down Dio's fashion sense considerably (probably due to budget), I'm pretty sure he originally wore a dress in that scene where he's admiring himself in the mirror.

I can't explain how his crotchless pants became two separate weird long leg tubes, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

standard owl
Jan 9, 2011

Uznare posted:

Please leave this thread.

It's ridiculous to even think it could be due to "budget" when warner is throwing hilarious amounts of money at the show to the point where 29 different studios are credited for production because they're too pressed for time while making the show.

Sorry, I just assumed that they put Dio in boring pants for those scenes because they didn't have time/money to animate gaudy doodad-covered Araki style couture :sparkles:

looks like even Lord Dio skips leg day :(

• Locked thread