Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

From the same guy that posted those:
http://kurilian.tumblr.com/post/46906414009/well-i-had-my-fun-happy-april-fools-you

I'm disappointed too. :(

YggdrasilTM fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Apr 2, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

Granted I'm not a fan of "Esidisi", but it's still better than "Acideecy" like how it is in some translations.

I came from an old italian official translation. It uses the italian spelling of AC/DC (it's more or less like Esidisi)

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

Ethiser posted:

I thought the Stands in SBR were Jesus's corpse giving people power.

Both these things are true, really.

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

Momomo posted:

I'm on the last part of Part 5 Diavolo has been dealt with... That fight felt like complete nonsense to me. Does Gold Experience Requiem really do anything other than just reversing his effect and making him experience a bunch of different deaths? That seems awfully specific and honestly, it doesn't seem like a very good trade off if he doesn't have his old abilities

Well, it's more "reverse any kind of negative effect or attack". It's a universal automatic counter that protect Giorno against any possible power.

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

Momomo posted:

Silver Chariot seemingly lost his (Requiem looks like a completely different stand), so I just assumed it did too.

Before using its new powers, GER trows a stone that becomes a scorpion.

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

The kebab scene :allears:

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

Butt Ghost posted:

Personally I want to know what happens to his shirt.

He takes it away, I suppose?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

amuayse posted:

Yup, Polpo's dialogue.

To be able to do things like look at Michelangelo's mural in the Sistine Chapel
Even mentions the Sistine Chapel (システィーナ礼拝堂), so I don't know how you could mess that one up.
But I do have a Guyua and a Gaugin
It even spells out their names phonetically. Guyua (ゴッオ) and Gaugin(ゴ-ギャン). I guess maybe that mixed up Gaugin with Guanyin, the Buddhist Goddess of Mercy but how the gently caress that can happen is beyond me.

The part when Mr. Freeze was on the phone and talking about cities?

It's not ゴッオ ("Guyua"), it's ゴッホ, "Van Gogh"
(and "ゴーギャン", Gauguin)

YggdrasilTM fucked around with this message at 08:34 on Jul 29, 2014

• Locked thread