Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...

Exercu posted:

When he finally encounters what is left of Jotaro and the others (Jotaro, Kakyoin, Joseph and Polnareff), he first uses his ludicrously powerful stand to, instead of just killing Polnareff with it, move him downstairs.

I just remembered that part. How was DIO doing that exactly?

He can stop time, but erasing/negating it was more King Crimson's deal. Was.. Was DIO stopping time, then walking down the steps to physically pick up Polnareff, carrying him down a step, then running back up to the top of the stairs to resume his gloating smirk?

Because now that I've thought of that I don't think I'll ever be able to see it differently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Joseph also gets a chance to style on some guy in a video game. That's worth some points, I think

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

I feel so bad for the Cairo police force.

"Okay so, the victim was found impaled with a.. giant icicle, which also demolished his car."
"Yup."
"We are in Egypt, right?"

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

I always figured that DIO used The World for stuff like that. That way he could just stand still while his punch ghost does everything.

• Locked thread