Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Pretty much, but in part 7 (Steel Ball Run) the protagonists use something called 'spin' that's kind of similar to the ripple.

I liked the Ripple :smith:

I really love Spin. Ripple is fine, but Spin is so JoJo in that it's a simple concept taken to insane extremes in practice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Like, 90% of the songs off Born This Way.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Plutonis posted:

Hahaha Araki has been hitting some serious :catdrugs: this Arc. I guess the Robbing Road dudes are supposed to be this universe's version of "Fatty" Shigekyo due to the fact that the tiny dudes reminded me of Harvest? Also Joushuu can unscrew people's body parts out goddamn

It seemed more like Venus Flytrap to me. A Stand in a set location that can gently caress you over but you can also use to do crazy stuff when you figure out how it works

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

molokidan posted:

Trust me, Giorno's character is just as boring in Japanese. I think people are in agreement that Parts 3 and 5 of Jojo have relatively stoic/lackluster main characters, but I'm curious about the general consensus for Part 7.

I found the stand users of the week in part 7 to be a little less memorable than normal, but Johnny and Gyro and their development and relationship was so great I didn't care.

• Locked thread