Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

mikeycp posted:

So I'm most of the way through Part 3 now. It's sure something.

But, mostly I came to say, Iggy :(

e: Also, is Ripple just straight up not A Thing anymore after Battle Tendency?

Pretty much, but in part 7 (Steel Ball Run) the protagonists use something called 'spin' that's kind of similar to the ripple.

I liked the Ripple :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I always thought that Valentine was fat because he had the corpse's parts inside him, once he released them he recovered his 'buffness' :v:

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Maremidon posted:

Norisuke kinda solidified himself as my favorite character in Jojolion here. He kind of reminds me of Old Joseph in a weird way.

Yeah, At first I was sure that he was another rear end in a top hat with a hidden agenda but now it seems that he's a cool guy if somewhat misguided.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
New Jojolion

Norisuke is a pretty cool dude.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I'm really glad than Norisuke's legit and an all-around awesome dude

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Tobaccrow posted:

Is he though? From chapter 9:
Could be it's just he's pissed about seeing Josuke on top of his daughter, but what's all this "turn him into a slave" stuff?[/spoiler]

He'd need to be running a really deep and contrived long con, then. He's being way too useful and open with Jousuke.

Dark_Tzitzimine fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Feb 20, 2014

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Uznare posted:

The same person that translated the small Araki talk on the first volume of Jojonium just posted the one for volume 2. And it looks like they intend on doing all of them as they come out. This time it's focused on Will A. Zeppeli. As usual it's a pretty good read.

http://zehimonashi.tumblr.com/post/78176393287/jojonium-2-hirohiko-araki-speaks-about-character

Weird, unlike Johnathan and Dio, Zeppeli looks pretty drat cool on Araki's current style. Interesting read though!

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Soulcleaver posted:

"This account has been terminated due to repeated or severe violations of our Terms of Service."

Damned US copyright mafia tries to thwart Jojo again! :argh:

Are you kidding me? Why? :psyduck:

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Man I don't know what the gently caress is happening on Jojolion and I couldn't care less, Norisuke's loving awesome :allears:

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Orgia Carnaval posted:

Shoko Nakagawa is trying to eat anything with Jotaro's face on it.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...ou-see-shokotan

Her drawings are pretty good (way better than the stick figures I can do)but the thing with Jotaro kind of creeped me out.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Brought To You By posted:

Imagine the phonecall.

"Hey, you might want to keep on the lookout for the next hour or so."

"Why?"

"You didn't properly clean your load belt and your VCR may or may not be flying towards your head right now."

"Isn't your job to fix and clean my-*WHAM*"

"... don't worry about the bill."

That wouldn't be Giorno's gig?

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

Giorno already has a job as a mafia boss.

He could always run a repair shop on the side :v:

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
New Jojolion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Sakura's mom used to be an student of her dad iirc, that series was weird.

• Locked thread