Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mucktron
Dec 21, 2005

"But I've been twelve for a very long time"
We're all speculating the ED theme for Diamond Ball is Unbreakable, but I really hope when I'm 80 years old and watching Steel Ball Run, the ending theme is "Horse with No Name"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mucktron
Dec 21, 2005

LOVING SBR. I 've reached the part where Lucy is finally coming into her own and you goons where right. She's a great character, but ::cry:: her constant subjection to creepiness is upsetting. I keep thinking of that scene from Community. "Annie is young, so we try not to sexualize her"

Mucktron
Dec 21, 2005

Dred Cosmonaut posted:

fuckin lol if you didnt read josuke and okuyasu as yusuke and kuwabara

I read Josuke and Okuyasu as Mordecai and Muscle Man from Regular Show, so the same thing!

Mucktron
Dec 21, 2005

It's lesser known and more alternative music, but Mathew Good Band's "Hello Time Bomb", would be my choice for a Diamond is Unbreakable ending song. The song even came out in 1999!

Mucktron fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Apr 21, 2015

Mucktron
Dec 21, 2005

Aurain posted:

Ice is the most effective Stand user in Part 3. He kills two dudes, or one dude and a dog. DIO only kills Kak if you don't count Joseph's one or two minutes of being dead.

Was gonna say this. For all the hype he was suppose to have, DIO only managed to kill a weird honor student.

Mucktron
Dec 21, 2005

CJ posted:

If you want to get an idea of how hilariously terrible Duwang subs are this is the classic collage of panels. I'd warn you about spoilers but looking over it, it's so non-sensical you honestly won't be able to get spoiled on anything from looking at it.

The "My Mom!" Line further enables my belief that Part 4 is just Regular Show and in my head Okuyasu sounds like Muscle Man.

Mucktron
Dec 21, 2005

Waffleman_ posted:

We're getting a dub.

YES! YES! YES! OH MY GOD!

Now all we need is an update on the Stardust Crusaders dub and I can die happy. .....like Avdol :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mucktron
Dec 21, 2005

standard owl posted:

Sorry, I just assumed that they put Dio in boring pants for those scenes because they didn't have time/money to animate gaudy doodad-covered Araki style couture :sparkles:

looks like even Lord Dio skips leg day :(

"Would you gently caress ME, Dio??? I'd gently caress ME, Dio!! I'd gently caress ME, Dio!! So hard"

• Locked thread