Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

Where is this from? I just watched 26 but I missed this somehow? :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Yeah I don't know, I watched every episode and made sure to see every commercial and preview (even the same 20+ Medicos ones), so I don't know how the hell I missed it.

Would someone mind naming which episode (and possible subber) they saw it on? :(

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

I forgot how much Koichi looks like DBZ's Gohan until I see that loving super saiyan hair.

Araki...:cripes:

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

How the hell is Risotto going to work? I love him as a character but I can't imagine him working in a real-time fighting game.

Is he just going to point at people and their health chips away while a panel tweens on screen of them going "Ow, my blood is knives! :emo:"

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Meme Emulator posted:

Duwang gets better as it goes along, and that last quarter makes 100x more sense than the first quarter does.

When I was young and stupid (somewhere in High School), I had read all of part 4 Duwang-style and never really had an issue with it.

Somewhere, there was a point where Okuyasu and Josuke where spreading false rumors about Koichi, where one went "Koichi steals???" and Josuke replied "No diggity".

It took me about 2 pages before my mind did a double take and I had to go back and realize what he was saying. Reading over the speech balloon 5 times over I finally realized Josuke was saying "No dignity."

But at that moment, it made so much sense. What a beautiful DUWANG :downs:.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Kurtofan posted:

I love that sort of details, like how Giorno's super Golden Punch made Dio's "thumb in eye" punch when used on Jonathan.

What? Where did you get that? And where can I get the latest on Jojo/ASB news? I must know...

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

It's about time casuals have a fighting game they can visually enjoy :shobon:

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Its a good thing that Diamond Is Not Crash was brought up because I was just reading it and something bugged me.

During the short span that Harvest debuted and then was summarily exploded, every time a few were killed, all users involved (Josuke/Okuyasu, and Kira) said "Killing three or four (harvest beings) doesn't seem to do anything to Shigechi".

So then how come when Shigechi got his face blown in half, it only took one Harvest holding a (primed) coin to do that much damage?

If there's no real explanation and its just inconsistency, then no worries. But I feel like I missed something.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Mighty Dicktron posted:

Buff Valentine's is actually explained. There's actually only one D4C even across every alternate world, but it can get passed off, making that Valentine the True one.

I read one half of SBR a very long time ago...and finished it up recently. I don't remember when exactly the "buff" Valentine showed up. I thought it was a gradual thing rather than something instant. Can someone point around when non-fat Valentine(s) show up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

I thought that was Valentine at first.

I STILL think that's Valentine.

There's only one donut curl in his hair. Obviously not Mr President :patriot:

• Locked thread