Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!

thorsilver posted:

Can anyone recommend me some decent baseball-related anime to watch? I've got Inazuma Eleven on my list for football, but now that the MLB season's started I'm on a baseball kick. I'm looking for something fairly realistic on the baseball side, but I don't mind something a bit over-the-top if it's fun enough (hence my interest in Inazuma). I'd like something that really carries off the tension of the pitcher-batter showdown, gives it a bit of drama.

I'm open to other sports anime, too (been curious about Eyeshield 21, for example) but baseball is what I'm most keen on for the moment.

Maybe try One Outs? That's the first thing that comes to mind when I think baseball anime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!

Mason Dixon posted:

If you're not opposed to checking out the manga version, do so. The anime version is decent, but it's a bit... restrained compared to the manga.

There's also the light novel, though that's really hard to find a copy of.

• Locked thread