Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which religion is the best?
This poll is closed.
Shintoism 59 9.58%
Buddhism 77 12.50%
Taoism 66 10.71%
FEAR CLOWNPIECE 414 67.21%
Total: 616 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
He had to defend his pride after getting beat by the other poster for the last comic, I suppose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Clarste posted:

I'd probably call her Rachel or something, but I'm a terrible person.

Ray-shel where did you get that popsicle from? I WANT ONE

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I think there is a youtube of it. I think the one I found by searching just now is different? The one I remember had branching paths that led to bad ends/continuing storyline, and had Aya of all people alongside Reimu.

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
At least Wriggle's in the game this time... even if not as a playable character. :unsmith:

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
So much potential for tears. Imagine if NIS America got the localization rights.

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
[[[

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
http://www.sporcle.com/games/ThndrMge/touhou-character-boss-themes I got linked to this name that Touhou tune quiz. I got 26/52 because I only really played SA and IN (and a bit of the demo for UFO). I spent half the time trying to remember Yuugi's name but couldn't do it at all.
:negative:

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

WarpedNaba posted:

Is Gyakuten Touhou any good? Or is it rather obviously an amateur thing?

I actually picked it up since I liked Gyakuten, but... it did not flow very well, sadly. Seeing Shiki Eiki as the judge is definitely fun, but they can't play clueless judge like they usually can. It'd have been way more fun if Komachi was filling in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

best emoticon

come on steam, make it happen