Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which religion is the best?
This poll is closed.
Shintoism 59 9.58%
Buddhism 77 12.50%
Taoism 66 10.71%
FEAR CLOWNPIECE 414 67.21%
Total: 616 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Attack on Touhou

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I like stupid-rear end poo poo and I like the top one of these the best http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/839010

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I got sort of excited before I clicked the link because I thought you were talking about Shou.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Futo looks really small probably because somebody took the seidoujo part from her last spell card too seriously.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
The religious war is over.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I wish Urin would draw more pictures of people being dicks. This got like 600 bookmarks in 5 hours.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
You never know how much you wanted something until you actually get it, on occasion.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Ammat The Ankh posted:

So we've got all the religions pretty well covered, but you know what this roster is still missing? The Devil.

Yes I agree a Subterranean Animism rep seems fairly likely right now if Nitori could get in.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Orin and Yamame both hit up Myouren for selfish reasons, and Yamame probably helped build the temple.

Playable Yamame :mrapig:

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
This roster is the best and every reveal has owned. Alphes is also cool and I don't care how janky his art is because Remilia's portrait in SWR/Hisoutensoku was the best.

KataraniSword posted:

Weird that we haven't even SEEN Aya. This is the sort of thing she'd be sticking her nose into without question.

The compilation has her right there next to Sanae where she should be, she's mostly obscured but that looks like her geta and she's posed to take pictures.

fuepi fucked around with this message at 18:33 on May 21, 2013

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
It's probably from the 2chan Touhou board's undying megathread dedicated to making lovely photoshops with the hopes that something goes memetic.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Looking sort of wideface there.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Ammat The Ankh posted:

I thought Tasofro said that they had revealed all the characters that were returning from previous games. Why didn't they reveal Mamizou alongside the others, then? (Not that I doubt you, it just seems weird to not reveal Mamizou early when she was expected from the beginning).

They've been hiding playable characters from old titles in all the fighting games pre-release, and Mamizou sort of makes sense since Zun's playing her up as a member of the Secret Mystery Fucklord Club in Forbidden Scrollery.

On a related note Volume 2 of Forbidden Scrollery has been coming out. Chapter 6 and 7 are a two-parter, Chapter 7 is out but untranslated, Mexican imports are involved.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Characters from HM and DDC

Mid Boss

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Second stage boss is the Orin sprite doppelganger

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

I'm going to put this here because I love the sound of my own voice.

Wow how majestic.

Edit: 2nd boss' ability :stonk:

fuepi fucked around with this message at 04:33 on May 26, 2013

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
In my opinion she looks cool and fashionable.

Guess who is now like 13 years old and traded their leaf hat in for a new model

3rd stage boss is French???

fuepi fucked around with this message at 04:43 on May 26, 2013

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Volt Catfish posted:

Are there no pictures of the Stage 3 boss?

http://i.imgur.com/T7FUued.jpg

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Her profile:

種族:狼女
  能力:満月の夜に狼に変身する程度の能力
  落ち着いた性格の持ち主。
  それは狼に変身しても冷静さを失わなかった。
  迷いの竹林には月の住人が屋敷を構えている為か、
  月に関係する妖怪が多くいるようだ。
  彼女もその一人である。
  ちなみに、外の世界では絶滅したニホンオオカミ女である。
  満月の日は毛深くなるのが気になるようで
  肌をかくし、ひっそりと暮していた。
  それが、何故か今回は暴れていたのが霊夢の耳に届き、
  退治された。

Google translate says she's a were-canis lupus hodophilax, the extinct Japanese wolf.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Wait what's Momizi's appeal if we have another wolf character that actually has official art now :tinfoil:

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
HM's boss might be named 心チャンス but I can't read Japanese.

All of Miko's animations and portraits are gold.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I like her, she is a very expressive youkai.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Unlike some people, I knew the Taoists were the best camp when I first saw them because I am really smart and have an eye for quality.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Futo is cool because she straight up murdered her friend and got away with it.

Wow a lot of people brought this point up.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I like how Nitori has become the arrogant piece of poo poo they said she was in Symposium of Post-mysticism.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Dr Pepper posted:

It's pretty funny how every other Touhou faction is, at most, morally neutral and just not thinking too hard of the consequences of their actions.

Eientei is a moon criminal asylum set up by a selfish murderer who gets away with it because she is some kind of Super Moon God.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Aki Eda is kind of a janky artist and the Watatsukis sort of suck a lot.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Read Winter Scenery because he spent a couple years where everything sort of looked like Soul Eater while Cirno played the straight man to Hina and Nitori.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Read all of bkub's stuff.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
That's Rodney's art for one of their big group of jokemen's compilations.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Vote for you favorite touhou things again, if you run it through google translate it's mostly self-explanatory.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

versus posted:

I can't find Kasen in the dropdown choices. :( I guess I'm blind.

She's down on the bottom with the rest of the print works people.

I voted for Miko/Futo and Yamame/Tojiko and Kokoro

Music was Desire Drive/Infinite Nightmare, UFO Romance/Unknown X, Wonderful Heaven, Lost Emotion, Gensokyo the Gods Loved

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Desire Drive's in the top 10 music, that is some good poo poo right there :mrgw:

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
They changed her Y bullets to not be a worthless blue fart cloud and if you do 6Y with a mask set you shoot it as a low range projectile that gives your opponent some sort of status effect even if they block it.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Hahaha the sixth stage boss looks like such a sack of poo poo, cripes.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
The only failures continue to be the disgusting Mima-likers.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
You are free to have opinions and I will not spite you for them, unless those opinions put Mima in a positive light.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I can't say much about the soundtrack right now besides the drum solo in Raiko's theme is really good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I like how almost everybody who is drawing Seija on Pixiv is trying their hardest to avoid the front of her dress.