Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which religion is the best?
This poll is closed.
Shintoism 59 9.58%
Buddhism 77 12.50%
Taoism 66 10.71%
FEAR CLOWNPIECE 414 67.21%
Total: 616 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

RacMutau
Jul 4, 2012

I don't need to bench press!

Arujei posted:

Right now Tsym is running an LP of games 10-13, with text posts to show off all the different dialogue.
Did not know this existed; I'd rather play Touhou 11 onwards myself though to experience ZUN's deep and enriching story first hand. :haw:

By the way .:heysexy: I only play on Hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacMutau
Jul 4, 2012

The real smug person posts a Setz 4Koma before JOSEPHWONG!

New Finnish 4-koma - http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1385288?pool_id=1754

Happy Easter everybody (In 3 days).

RacMutau
Jul 4, 2012

No time to do a full run. gently caress you Marisa!

RacMutau
Jul 4, 2012

Namtab posted:

I hear lots of people have trouble managing the stars though.
Those fuckin stars. I actually find Reimu harder since all I play is Reimu and you never fight yourself in story mode.
I also met a fellow weightlifter who also plays and has 1CC'ed all games on hard.

I think i'll try to get back into it soon.

RacMutau
Jul 4, 2012

I think Reimu A is the homing amulets and Reimu B is needles, that is why he is confused.