Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe
All I'm gonna say is one side worships a guy who eats babies and it ain't the church

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I do think it is funny how in Heart Gear all the female presenting gears have extremely horny designs. Like when Hildr removed her armor and revealed giant knockers and a big ole booty.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

muscles like this! posted:

I do think it is funny how in Heart Gear all the female presenting gears have extremely horny designs. Like when Hildr removed her armor and revealed giant knockers and a big ole booty.

Hey hey, Hildr’s were obviously according to combat spec. Powerful protection bumpers. :v:
I’m disappointed the wide hipped one didn’t have a dumb rear end reason for looking like that.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
This set it and forget it felt mildly uncomfortable. This stick thin girl wants to diet to look like the other stick thin girl. :psyduck:
But then she actually points out not eating is bad, only to try and stop herself from eating out of the name of dieting again a few pages later. But then she’s also exercising extra.
I’m all for getting into shape but this was pretty weird.
Or was it a translation thing?

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
It's really weird having western pop artists doing anime OPs/EDs. Kajiu No. 8's ED by OneRepublic is the most Top40 station song maybe ever

haypliss
Oct 2, 2022
Not sure what motivated them to do that but they should've chosen a better song.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
The ED is more listenable than the prototypical EDs I normally hear and then immediately skip but it feels weird hearing a really conventional English pop song as one.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
Sakamoto and blue box both received anime pickups last fall didn't they? I'm assuming we'll see them during the fall season this year?

Internet Predator
Dec 27, 2007

I've strangled necks of ages with the fabric of new words. The fires were amazing. Why would you put those out?

Kingtheninja posted:

Sakamoto and blue box both received anime pickups last fall didn't they? I'm assuming we'll see them during the fall season this year?

I don't know about Blue Box, but Sakamoto hasn't had an anime adaption confirmed yet. Dandadan did though, at least (that's this fall season.)

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
Elusive Samurai also got an anime confirmation, set to air in July - but I don't think we've seen anything of it, yet.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Skeleton Double is so good

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

RatHat posted:

Skeleton Double is so good
The title drop went so hard this chapter.

muscles like this! posted:

This is a highly capable combat gear designed for defense. It is a heavily armored brick shithouse that held the line for hundreds of years.

This is a mobile assault-type combat gear. It is a brick house :quagmire: that heavily armored on it's limbs and on two points of contact for the torso to protect it's core. The extra synthetic muscles on the gluteous maximus and the thighs are probably for speed or something.

Clearly reducing the armor on the body to only critical places increases mobility.

Brought To You By fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Apr 18, 2024

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

https://x.com/WSJ_manga/status/1780817011431317587

new schedule for ruri. hope the author can stay healthy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Internet Predator posted:

I don't know about Blue Box, but Sakamoto hasn't had an anime adaption confirmed yet. Dandadan did though, at least (that's this fall season.)

Blue Box was confirmed and dropped a preview. It's supposed to start in October.

Edit: And on the opposite end of the success spectrum, Shadow Eliminators is getting canned at chapter 19. Not a big surprise, but getting canned before volume 1 releases is a notable failure, even if it's not quite a U-19.

chiasaur11 fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Apr 19, 2024