Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bondster
May 6, 2007

Seven Deadly Sins Chapter 33

The first half of this chapter is loving terrible even though clothes actually obey the normal rules or shrinking/expanding hosts

Next chapter is shaping up to be pretty great though :black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bondster
May 6, 2007

Autonomous Monster posted:

Seven Sins 36

"The legendary criminal, getting ready for more groping!!" :geno:

But hey, I guess now we know what Meliodas' sin does. Even if we're still not sure what it is. Berserk mode? Hidden personality?

It may be referring to what was said about Melioda in Chapter 28

bondster
May 6, 2007

New Iron Knight

Not sure if I'm digging Not even explaining the bunny girl.. Other than that, this was a good chapter to give me some faith back in this series. Having a Shonen Jump protagonist who looks like he is barely in middle school telling the bad guy to go die in a ditch is a little refreshing.

bondster
May 6, 2007

Iron Knight sure didn't last long

It seemed like it had potential too.

bondster
May 6, 2007

Read U19, yea its loving terrible and not subtle at allllllll Grown Ups Party = G.U.P :cripes:

bondster
May 6, 2007

The Miscellaneous Shonen Thread: T/N Wow, He's Totally Lunatic

bondster
May 6, 2007

Alder posted:

How did bakuman end? I stopped reading after they got into pitching a bunch of manga that went nowhere.

Lets see what I can remember off the top of my head:

After successfully pulling out of the gag comedy manga, the boys eventually got a new series published that was more darker and serious (so something along the lines of Death Note). It became super popular and got an anime greenlit, but because of how quickly it got greenlit Jump wanted to have them extend the series past the natural end point the boys envisioned. They protested against Jump and were successful in keeping the original ending they intended. On the MC's girlfriend side, she of course tries out for the role of the main heroine in the adaptation but is going against industry vets who are more likely to win the role. I don't remember how it came up, but eventually the terms of the MC's marriage proposal were made public. As a result, the anime studio decides to have the auditions live streamed and have the public vote on their favorite performance. MC's girlfriend wins the role and they both get married.

EDIT: ^ Quicker summary.

bondster
May 6, 2007

kidcoelacanth posted:

:siren: A new Silver Spoon just dropped on Manga Stream :siren:

Phone posting so I can't link it, but this came out of nowhere. Would've put it in its thread but that's long since archived.

Link in question: http://readms.net/r/silver_spoon/121/4390/1

I remember hearing it was coming out of hiatus in the last couple of weeks, and its really nice to have it back :unsmith:

bondster
May 6, 2007

Its a new chapter of Eden's ZeroBack To The Future

bondster
May 6, 2007

Eden's Zero is going in interesting directions and I can't wait to see the interactions between the main cast and the narrator girl

bondster
May 6, 2007

Eden's Zero: "Well I think a tournament arc is the fair price for advancing the plot forward"

I love Narrator Lady

bondster
May 6, 2007

New We Can’t Study

Ogata Arc!!!

bondster
May 6, 2007

https://youtu.be/SRd55I46th8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bondster
May 6, 2007