Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skychrono
May 11, 2007

I'll make you cry like I did when my daddy died!
http://www.vizmanga.com/view_all/bl?utm_source=EmailDirect.com&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=12222015_FlashSalesSJ+Campaign

Any recommendations? Is Yu Yu Hakasho good? I remember the anime on CN being mediocre.

Cross Manage is really good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skychrono
May 11, 2007

Well, oh.

Skychrono
May 11, 2007

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

It's one of hte best 90s shounen my man, and it holds out still now. Dunno if the US dub is as epic as ours though.

That's good to hear. I take it the manga is good too?

Skychrono
May 11, 2007

I keep wanting to like it... maybe it'd read better in a collected format, but when I read week by week it just seems like "random video game system with rear end-pull new abilities" every issue. And everyone looks the same.

I mean, it's good that not everyone has a Black Trigger so it doesn't just feel like X-Men or Hero Academia, but... everyone is kinda generic without it.

Skychrono
May 11, 2007

Blhue posted:

It was okay until they got to the point where it should have ended, and then it just kept going

The anime ends at the right place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skychrono
May 11, 2007

Oh yeah, what's with the Lum brigade?