Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the fact that pretty much everyone completely despises chojo and are mostly correct to do so is a pretty good hook for a gag manga.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
none of the details really make much sense but the vibes are spot on

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
you obviously have to cut it in half and discard the rear piece. it's the only sensible way to read death note.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think candy flurry could have made it if it wasn't for the dumb premise. the premise was so bad, that it seemed like the mangaka must have lost a bet. however, the characters and dialogue were very fun.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i would die for chairbot

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it has some high highs, but most of it is thoroughly mid.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's a pity, because i like a lot of the cast but it's just, like, not very good at the shounen battle part of being a shounen battle manga.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
mash was a really funny character stuck in a lovely fighting manga that otherwise wasn't funny at all.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think you have an overly generous memory of flame of recca.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
no, other character like yami.