Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

The Edison thing is irredeemably bad, but I like see SJ take a chance with goofy crap like that than just keep pushing some of the awful stories they've been peddling lately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

I never get tired of King Omaha having random cameos in manga. :allears:

Chalupa Picada fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Aug 8, 2013

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

I just like how half the characters are so god drat weird looking they could fit in with the Titans in AoT.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

icantfindaname posted:

Is Inuyasha a decent series at all? ADTRWiki does not seem to like the anime very much, is that just the anime or also the manga?

Rumiko Takahashi is hack and a profoundly dull writer. Tedious is really the best way to describe Inu Yasha and anything else she worked on. There is never decent payoff for slogging through the epic-length stories that claim to be romance, but never actually progress in any meaningful way.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Mikl posted:

Is someone else reading Tsuyokute New Saga? Because poo poo just got real.

Haha yeah I was kinda wondering how this part of the story was going to resolve, just saving the girl seemed like it was way too straight forward given everything else so far. Wonder how far off the deep end the dudes going to go to try and accomplish poo poo in this loop.