Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!

Jackard posted:

e: actually now I miss Mx0 - a guy with no magic ends up in a magic school and has to bluff his way through various problems that crop up. It reached 99 chapters before being cut short due to lack of interest overseas.

I still miss this one, what a tragedy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
New one from Tanabe Yellow (of Kekkaishi fame). Nothing to it yet at two chapters in, but he's got a pretty good track record so we'll just have to see.

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!

DrSunshine posted:

There's an actual sound effect for "Silken"!! The Japanese language is amazing!

:eng101: In addition to the normal ones, there's pretty much a whole 'nother lexicon of sound effects for things that don't actually make sounds. Amazing is one word for it :v:

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!

Too loving good, I love this series

edit: It reminds a lot of Jaguar, if anyone needs more of a funny-fix after Saiki maybe check that out

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
New Wakabayashi 4-koma
This whole series cracks me up but I think the love master is my favorite by far

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
Imawabi no Dakini ends with an ignominious cancellation and hustles everyone back to their home planet. I don't know if I would call it a good or imaginative series, but I will say it had some of the angriest art I've ever seen.

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!

DrSunshine posted:

Has anyone been reading Angel-chan and Demon-kun? It's this weird, quirky little manga about some middle schoolers with very very unfortunate names, and the various wacky things that happen. It's a strange, screwball comedy that somewhat reminds me of Nichijou.

The jokes are pretty snappy, reminds me of D-Frag but with a much smaller cast and more slapstick so far.

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
The last chapter of Now Leaving Tokyo (oneshot collection from Hinamatsuri's author) is up

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!

kidcoelacanth posted:

Finally, a spiritual successor to Iron Folgore

I knew I recognized him from somewhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
WahahMan is a story about an amnesiac terminator wandering the country performing odd jobs and helping those in need. It's not always laugh-out-loud funny, but something about the author's art and pacing charms me, I liked Lucu Lucu too.