Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Batigh
Dec 21, 2009
Speaking of NnT:

Ch. 20: Ah, I get it - this whole arc is just Ban and King competing over who will get the Moonlight Greatsword. :tenbux: says Meliodas will land the finishing blow before either gets it and ruin everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Batigh
Dec 21, 2009

Fuego Fish posted:

I kinda wish it'd gotten a better shake, or at least that there'd be another psychic-power-based shonen series popping up afterwards. Tokyo ESP was great but it's so infrequent and I'm not really enjoying the new plotlines as much as the old ones.

I read Tokyo ESP as well, but I feel the artist really, really needs to start drawing/designing all the characters with something approaching the attention to detail that the main girls get. Like, I'm reading it and the main cast is present and it's cool, but then some misshapen horrifying monster walks by and oh god why isn't anyone freaking out about it, oh wait that's just a normal person the artist decided to half-rear end permanently.