Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lectim
Jan 2, 2010

DrSunshine posted:

Yowamushi Pedal 35-43.

Wow, a ton of chapters seem to have been posted entirely without my knowledge! When did these suddenly appear? Last time I looked at it, it had only gotten up to chapter 35.

EDIT: Ohygosh, dudes, you have to try it, if you haven't! It's sooooo shounen, what that dude earlier said about being able to mainline it it's so crystal pure was right. My veins are boiling with all the :ssj:HOT BLOOD:kamina: this manga exudes! Hotblooded Bicycling!

This comic gets me so loving pumped. I love nobody freshman who're secretly talented despite knowing nothing about the sport a la Eyeshield 21. I think this reminds me a lot of Eyeshield 21 in general, which is why I'm getting such a huge kick outta it. When each character has their own specialty that ends up benefiting the team as a whole it makes it really easy to get into the struggle of one character without thinking of them as greater than the whole of the team. As good as Monta was at catching and Kurita at being large it never got to the point where they really out-shinned the rest of the team, except for Sena of course. I feel like this manga is going to be able to do a lot of the same things. I just worry that there won't be as much variety in bicycle riding techniques as different types of team composition in the long run. I still eagerly look forward to this to keep updating.

Anyone who likes Sport manga, specifically Eyeshield 21, you should really give this a try. It's most definitely worth checking out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU