Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I'm rooting for Sekijou and her 100% not gay not crush.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The audacity of hope.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Your first mistake was expecting anything to happen in a harem romcom.

But then that's why the title is We Never Learn.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I think I'm on team tiny senpai, because I pick the doomed ships (which in this case is all of them, to be fair).

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Manatee Cannon posted:

every harem thing would be vastly improved if it stopped being a harem thing tbh

Alternately, if it started being an actual harem thing.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

You'd think at this point he'd just nope on out of there the moment he catches a glimpse of that walking disaster, but I guess that's why it's called We Never Learn.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Yinlock posted:

im glad isekai heroes always have encyclopedic knowledge of agriculture and gunpowder formulas

if i was summoned i'm not sure my in-depth knowledge of obscure snes jrpgs would kickstart a technological revolution

Depending on what time period, just knowing of things like crop rotation and the idea of pesticides if not the specifics would still be big. Likewise sterilization in medicine, germ theory of disease, or some basic architectural concepts or things like assembly line production and modular parts.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Please do not learn anything from Big Bang Theory, manga author.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Hate-Senpai posted:

I want everyone reading We Never Learn to imagine canned laughter from the audience after every gag, gasps whenever it seems like someone is about to confess or have a romantic moment, and awwwwwwws whenever something sweet happens.

Also everyone should mentally insert the word Bazinga whenever Swim Girl pretends that she's just joking about being in love with the MC.

Also cheers and applause whenever Sensei enters the scene.

Now, you too can enjoy watching Big Bang Theory while reading We Never Learn!

Also constant misogyny.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I'm glad Nariyuki supports the otp. Hang in there Sekijou.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

But what about Rokudou, Sharkopath?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Sharkopath posted:

That's shonen friendship, not shonen romance.

hosed up that you trample on Ranna's pure feelings like this.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I am surprised and glad that the costume the other teachers actually had planned for sensei wasn't something skeezy. Also further proof that the sensei ending is the correct one since somebody has to save her from herself.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

So is this actually supposed to be new or just Fairy Tail time skip 3: Kids Edition? Because that's Happy right there in the cover.

Just give me some dragons, Mashima.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Lucy got to do something important, so it wasn't a total bust.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I would welcome the return of literally Erza.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Well, Mashima clearly enjoyed Nier Automata and Gravity Rush, and still likes boobs and butts and bondage.

The kind of mesoamerican space dragon design was cool. A shame that the chapter ending lines are already sidelining Lucy.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Mulderman posted:

The new jump start featuring a time traveling battle secretary and future president seems much more appealing. So I hope that one can take the open slot.

What's this one?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

So this is obviously going to be a new girl, right?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Wait is that literally her name? I may be biased because I like Erza, but that's so dumb it wraps back around to being great.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I've read that Mashima has another Fairy Tail spin off/sequel in the works, and some of his assistants have like another two that they are heading. Say what you will about him, but the dude and his team sure seem to be some real workhorses.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Kubo has always been a fan of thicc, really.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I was briefly confused because I thought that was in reference to Orihime, then I remembered Orihime is not a character in bleach.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Blockhouse posted:

you never have the coolest design be the main character that's just shonen 101

So that's why Chad never got to do anything.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Don't you try to mess with me Kubo, that's an uragaan.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Well, Fairy Tail 2 just got weird.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

well, medaka box was trash until it reinvented itself several times

I mean it was kinda trash the whole way through, but the fun kind of trash.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

But really it's the teacher or tiny senpai.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Just clearing the path for Nariyuki to save sensei from herself.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The core cast isn't assembled yet, by which I mean bring in Erza.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

"Next chapter, what will happen to Nariyuki, who encounters sensei in an unexpected place?" is basically the tagline for this manga.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Space Tail's latest chapter could easily be retitled AND THEN A SKELETON POPPED OUT.

I'm glad Space Erza has become more powerful, but come on with the rest of that chapter Mashima. Knock it off.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I enjoy the dynamic of them both trying to set each other up with Ogata.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The greatest sin is that it was not Kongou Banchou that got an anime.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

If things have genuinely gotten better for her in Watamote I may have to revisit it. I started reading it a long time ago and it was just a bit too much.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The actual best girl is Sekijou, whose tragic flaw is her inability to recognize that she is very gay.

Also drat, what a poo poo dad.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Oct 28, 2018

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Angry Grimace posted:

Tier list, corrected:

1. Miku
2-5: Trash-tier quints

Is Miku the one with headphones?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Sensei gonna win.