Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Nanatsu no Taizai 25

Fairy King owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Also refused Shingeki no Kyojin. Hilarious since it was a huge goddamn success once it was serialized by Kodansha.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Hah, so the Holy Knights are like the Grey Wardens? With all the drinking of demonic blood and the chance of dying by doing so?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

New Seven Deadly Sins

Ban is such a loving troll, he's the best. :allears:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sins is pretty good indeed, although I really loved the previous work from the author a lot more. Seriously, Kongoh Bancho is a must read. One of the craziest goddamn Shonen out there.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Seven Deadly Sins

Calling on the armor dude being just a dupe and Armando is the real Gowther.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sharkopath posted:

he could still cut it up because the shotgun would be made of magic, duh.

You can't cut a blast of .12 gauge shotshells directed at your face in a 200 m/s speed

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pebbled again.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Could this chucklefuck beat Natsu Dragneel, the Flame Dragon Slayer who not only is a mage but is also an expert hand to hand combatant?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I wish there were more translations of the caterpillar spinoff

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

That's sad actually. I think you lack empathy and compassion

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Skychrono posted:

http://www.vizmanga.com/view_all/bl?utm_source=EmailDirect.com&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=12222015_FlashSalesSJ+Campaign

Any recommendations? Is Yu Yu Hakasho good? I remember the anime on CN being mediocre.

Cross Manage is really good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPN8MurAG18

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

It's one of hte best 90s shounen my man, and it holds out still now. Dunno if the US dub is as epic as ours though.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I dunno where the Magi thread is but the new Magi have been cool. It's fun to see how the insanely abrupt transition from Feudalism to Late Capitalism wrecked havoc on the world

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Oppai Gangan STyle

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sharkopath posted:

My favorite fighter is back and smilier than ever.

Weapon Kung Fu man ftw

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Slime posted:

This is kind of a thing in western comics too because it serves as a convenient reason for teenage superheroes not to be supervised and also can serve as motivation. I think it's even more prevalent in japanese manga probably because fathers tend to be pretty much absent in their children's lives because WORK WORK WORK (by which they mean sit at your computer at work accomplishing gently caress all while waiting for everyone else to give up and go home so you can look good in front of the boss)

Have you ever seen Huey, Dewey and Louie's parents? I don't think so.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

the otokojuku sequel is good yall

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sonata Mused posted:

Not sure if anyone still reads it, but the last chapter of Akame ga Kill went up.

lol cool the heroes brutally and slowly torture the villain to death in the most horrifyign way possible

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Oh poo poo rip Tibetan goon that dude is way too hardcore

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Jedah posted:

Just started reading Kengan Ashua, it's awesome so far. This is like a love letter to Baki. The first bad guy even has Hanayama's vice grip.

Its the Baki of the new century

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

"So this is his technique, huh... Secret Art: Nazi Rhetoric..!"

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wiuldnt that one day or another lead to a situation much like Case 3 from the new Ace Attorney

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

lmfao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I love Boichi even though the Sun Ken Rock ending loving sucked

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Relin posted:

he's a good artist overall, environments and mechanical designs are well done. but his women all have the same face. and his protagonists look similar now that i think about it

??? I agree about girls but the Wallmen protag, Asimov from the Terra Formars spinoff and the Sun Ken Rocm protag are completely different

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I made the Kengan Ashura thread

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Jose posted:

So apparently the next chapter of Magi is the last

Welp

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Where's the story? Also iirc it was because he was peeking on women's baths or something lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I got some serious feels from the Bike Cop arc

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ytlaya posted:

I like how all the "bad" people end up not being that bad. It's a little unrealistic, but I still prefer it to the more typical "MC is a nerd and delinquents are all evil irredeemable scum" stuff. It's a bit closer to the truth of "all of these characters are people and not just cliches", even if their problems are solved really easily.

edit: I think this short hair girl who dresses up as a guy (Raino, I think) is my favorite of the characters to show up so far.

Amanojaku and the Onishima Boss are some real assholes so far

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Magi ended! It was a cute ending, if only the final fight was kinda underwhelming.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

lmfao Hiro Mashima ft w

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

there's just so much of it and most of it was largely inoffensive

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Fairy Tail was 80% generic, 10% good and 10% bad

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The man does what he loves with sincerity and bless him.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://mangadex.org/chapter/567539

Sharingan Adam

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Zeldris will be the next demon king (just like the lich king from wow, there gotta be one) and just go and chill out with the surviving commandments when they find a way to bring him his vampire gf I guess.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

gently caress this, I was on team Ebino

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Lmfao that caught me by surprise to be honest. Straight up calling the last few chapters "epilogue" before going 'sike bitch!' is 10/10 trolling.