Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Fabricated posted:

Go pay for some cybernetic implants for Teppu's mangaka and have them resurrect the series if you need a new sports manga.

where can i sign this petition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
i've decided that SHY is insanely good

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
Viz has the backlogs of a lot of wsj series available for people with subscriptions, and free reading for most recent chapters. TPN is there

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
SHY is getting impossibly serious

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
that image conveys very well that you need about four brain cells max to enjoy bleach

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
mashle continues to be almost impossibly good

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
im hopeful that kaiju #8 and spy x family taking periodic breaks is indicative of loosening the extremely harmful practices of the industry as a whole. i can only hope that more high profile publishers and mangaka follow suit

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
mashle is amazing but in light of recent news from JJK's author it's disappointing that it's saddled to a weekly release. I would be a lot happier with it if it were jump plus like spy x family and kaiju #8

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-baHj9N6dM

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
i would be completely alright with P6 if it had any actual musical theory in it, but it seems to be implying that making good music is purely a matter of vibes. at least when i read a bad sports manga there's at least a chance i learn some rules of the sport they're playing

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
himbo + ambitious noblewoman is a manga premise as old as time but drat if im not here for it again

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Darth TNT posted:

Mash: Going Rock Lee on Gaara…again. I’m still hype though.
you're a little bit late to be finding out mashle is "what if rock lee won his fights"

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
i appreciate maruo having a dream sequence that most manga would use to show off hints of their protagonist's dramatic backstory, but ayashimon uses to have maruo show how cool he is to his younger self

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
ayashimon works when it's focusing on the culture and politics of yokai crime and it emphatically does not work as a fight manga. maruo was good in the opening chapters as an abnormality the other characters had to work around, but as soon as he started having drawn out fight scenes like with the biker gang, and a training arc? the series immediately lost its appeal for me

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
my opinion is that more manga should be written with the intention of being 20-30 chapters

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
i'll have to take your word for it that super smartphone is good, because there's no way i'm ever reading a manga with a "smart loner foils terrorist plot targeting school students" plot

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
it happens in the third chapter

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
cipher acadamy is insanely good even without any frame of reference for solving the puzzles

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
cheek storage is just one of the hamster user's many talents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
i was enjoying Hope You're Happy, Lemon to begin with, but i love that both leads have accidentally seduced their best friends in bodyswap mode. this is the kind of messy drama i live for