Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011

:psyduck: Remember when we thought it was over a couple chapters back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011

Reiche posted:

Not to doublepost, but Seven Deadly Sins 70 is out, and it's the perfect mix of an infobomb and :black101:! Gowther's pretty much my second favorite character now.

I think my favorite small detail is Gowther always talks with square speech bubbles. Using the shape of the bubbles to show emotion is something the author does all the time but Gowther 100% of the time is square and no one else ever is.

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011

DrSunshine posted:

Has anyone been reading Angel-chan and Demon-kun? It's this weird, quirky little manga about some middle schoolers with very very unfortunate names, and the various wacky things that happen. It's a strange, screwball comedy that somewhat reminds me of Nichijou.

Kind of surprised you did not link a page from the end of chapter 3. Though that would be more out of left field.

MadHat fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Oct 1, 2014

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011

Mraagvpeine posted:

Didn't Shaman King get a sequel or something?

Yes, but not seen translations of it around in quite a long time.