Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
So Middle-School Psychological Romantic TortureTeasing Master Takagi-san is updated again! In this new chapter, we learn that good assassins train early.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

DrSunshine posted:

This really is the cutest manga. Offset -- or possibly enhanced-- by Nishikata's increasingly Akagi/Kaiji-esque tense paranoid internal monologues.

By volume 2 the pranks go multi-chapters. By volume 3 it's just Liar Game but with 'asking her out' replacing 'being in massive debt'.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
The Shounen Thread returns (burning heart!) from its slumber deep in Page 3! Now, take this! Teasing Thunder Takagi-san! NEW CHAPTER! It's about the need to have a friend who knows more words than you.

I know, I should pick a more heart-thrilling manga than this, but haven't found any worthwhile shounen manga in a while.

burning heart!

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
No jokes from me, the new chapter of The Teasing Teaser of Tease Town, Takagi-tan doesn't actually feature any teases, and as such I can only give it a 9.9/10 instead of the typical 11/10. I don't know why you'd bother reading this chapter, really. No actual teases today. Just a teasing of teasing, sort of teasing aimed at the...reader...

!!!