Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FutureCop
Jun 7, 2011

Have you heard of Fermat's principle?
I've started reading Iutoori, and it is quite intense. Ended up marathoning it all the way to where II is at now. One little annoyance I have, though it is minor since it can be ignored: What in god's name is going on in the panel margins? Every time I'm trying to read sfx/translation notes, I'm seeing all of these ridiculous comments such as "what a fag" and "*facepalm* wtf is going on with this stupid faggy series?! what the poo poo seriously". Is there a better group to subscribe to? I remember Cage of Eden had a similar problem...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutureCop
Jun 7, 2011

Have you heard of Fermat's principle?

Manatee Cannon posted:

nah, nah, krillin has more dignity and a better record

every world tournament, yamcha makes it to the quarter finals and people are shocked when he inevitably loses to prove how strong someone else is. plus goku always says he's strong when people ask. even better, he retires from fighting to be a pro athelete. chad is yamcha

orihime is krillin

Is this because both Orihime and Krillin have a really OP ability (reality/time manipulation powers and destructo disk) but they never really get a chance to use them and are instead relegated to powering up the hero through their kidnap/demise? Maybe I'm wrong, it's been awhile since I read and I forget the extent of their abilities.