Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

That's not how the Triangle Attack works...

DrSunshine posted:

Yowamushi Pedal 35-43.

Wow, a ton of chapters seem to have been posted entirely without my knowledge! When did these suddenly appear? Last time I looked at it, it had only gotten up to chapter 35.

EDIT: Ohygosh, dudes, you have to try it, if you haven't! It's sooooo shounen, what that dude earlier said about being able to mainline it it's so crystal pure was right. My veins are boiling with all the :ssj:HOT BLOOD:kamina: this manga exudes! Hotblooded Bicycling!
It seems like they're translating and releasing it by volumes, the first new chapter in the batch always has a cover. It's disappointing how quickly I go through these, whenever I reach a climax I find out I'm at the end of a chapter and I need my fix noooooooow :(. I'm afraid at how insane it's going to be once they actually start competing against other schools who will inevitably have their own cadre of HOT BLOODED RACERS. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

SpazmasterX posted:

Check Kissmanga and Mangafox a couple times a day to see if anything I read has popped up or anything new with an attention-grabbing cover thumbnail has shown up. It's much easier nowadays since I only read probably 15 titles.
This, except I only check Kissmanga. I don't usually keep track of where I am; if it was interesting enough to keep reading I'll just find a familiar point in the story and go from there.

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

It's time for another edition of HOT BLOODED CYCLING (aka Yowamushi Pedal)

In this volume, we're finally introduced to the top dogs of cycling?! We meet a lone wolf, the captain (Kinjou) shows off his reserved hot-bloodedness (if that makes any sense), and learn about his unresolved past!

On an artistic note, Makishima's fashion sense reminds me of JoJo; the "120 enemies" panel gives me a huge Annasui vibe.

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

DrSunshine posted:

Oh my god. Midousuji is the best. Hahaha, just look at this freaky rear end guy, I loved how he kept moving around in bizarre twisted ways. This is great!
His eyes. They're staring into my soul. :gonk:

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

Volume 15 of Yowamushi Pedal is translated and Midosuji's trashtalking and expressions reach new highs (or lows?)
Even his breakdown expressions are amazing. And him bringing up the rabbit against Shinkai... he's the guy you love to hate :allears:

And then the ending of that volume... the hot-blooded battle of sprinting demons :black101:

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

Waffleman_ posted:

What the gently caress did I just read.
Seigi no Mikata meets PCP. Now he needs to make a Money and Intelligence manga :allears:

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

Takeshi Obata and Tsugumi Ohba (of Bakuman and Death Note fame) are back with a new cutesy series about an angel and a human. Hmm... that sounds familiar. The serious knob got turned up really quickly there :stare: Very similar setup to Death Note, except Ryuk is a naive angel and the mechanics work differently. The main story premise sounds like it should explore some different ideas though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

2017 looking good already...