Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Jose posted:

reading kekkaishi and lol

also was shadow skill ever any good/translated? i watched it years ago

This made me frown pretty hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Sharkopath posted:

http://bato.to/reader#034563adbbc6b4f1_1

the lil minion duders are becoming one of my favorite parts of this comic

I had no idea Jin had started an actual series

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

he also teached me how to hunt

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

Oda takes a bunch of breaks now. I think it averages out to once a month he takes a week off? Maybe once every five or six weeks? But yeah, his schedule was pretty insane.

Oda has always taken a ton of breaks, I dunno where the image of him being this incredible workaholic who never takes breaks off ever has come from.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Yes but he still takes hella breaks

On the sliding scale of Murata (didn't take a single break over the course of Eyeshield 21's run) vs Togashi (lol) Oda is firmly in the middle

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

You might be thinking of Chocolove, the black thick lipped gang member jaguar shaman with a fro

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Actually it was the elasticity only found in the muscles of the black man which allowed for the gravity defying run tyvm

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Caveat: Not everything Bakuman says is true or is still true even if it was true before

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

You sound like you dip your fries in mayo

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

I wasn't ready

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

It's Kengan Ashura btw

As in Asura

I have no idea how Ashua got to be so widespread

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Sounds like someone doesn't know who the headmaster of otokojuku is

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Neji worked harder than anyone else and as a reward he died

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Wait KuroBas is over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

I mean Sena started ES21 able to do the lightspeed dash but it still managed to provide interesting challenges for him and he grew meaningfully as a player over the course of the manga