Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

In non-tits news, the latest Seven Deadly Sins chapter is very, very satisfying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Two new chapters of Seven Deadly Sins. Gowther status: still the best, currently rising to even greater heights.

Terper fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Nov 2, 2014

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I wanna make an imgur album of all of Gowther's best moments, but then I have to include every page he is on.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

The anime is better, yeah. One of those few rare ones.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Not that there's anything wrong with that! It's just very gay.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Sensei is the worst, Senpai is the best.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Paracelsus posted:

The most recent chapter is such an abrupt change from the one before it that I had to double-check whether I'd missed multiple chapters, and covers what seems like multiple major plot arcs.

Huh? The latest chapter starts with a flashback and then halfway through returns to immediately where the last chapter ended.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Perhaps the same could be said of all mangakas!

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I'm so hype for Jugemu

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Akane-banashi 26: Fantastic. Her subversion of the ending we were expecting with another punchline made me laugh, and Issho's short, pointed comment was filled with meaning. What a great arc. And we still have the prize to claim!

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Akane-banashi: Of course, Issho still hasn't actually answered the question. Every other judge liked his performance, and even if it wasn't worthy of a promotion, it was no reason to expel him. That's just an excuse.

I did really like how when she first asks the question, he gets all smug 'cause he figures it's Shiguma mucking about in his business, but once Akane reveals the truth, Issho is shocked and looks down like "oh poo poo", before his expression turns grim and deadly serious.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Holy poo poo, Akane-banashi just barreled through an 8 month time skip. She graduated high school! Just like that!

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

muscles like this! posted:

The new series, Fabricant 100, has an okay premise but I assume they're going to have to undercut the whole "higher number is stronger and second character has the highest number" plot point pretty quickly.

I think it could be pretty nicely handled by the weaker fabricants having picked up upgrades from regular humans.

Potentially neat, will check it out every now and then.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Akane-banashi: Really digging the past few chapters and the Urara arc. Akane's just fuckin' built different, I guess, in terms of focus and memorization. I guess that's one of her strengths of her single-minded focus. That said, I wonder what Urara's aim is. She clearly knew that Akane wasn't gonna be able to pull off an exact copy of Fetching Tea, so I assume it's a sort of test for Akane, though I'm not sure what the test is. Does she want Akane to try and craft a persona capable of adding the sultry undertones of her version of Fetching Tea? Or does she want Akane to modify Fetching Tea in a manner more fitting? Considering that Urara's master was the kind of guy who hated the thought of people modifying his rakugo style, I wonder what Urara's personal take on it is.

One idea I had is that since Akane has an affinity towards playing old men (lol), instead of putting focus on the act of seducing, she'll play up the ones being seduced.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Akane-banashi has fully accepted its role as a shonen battle manga

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Akane-banashi: I keep forgetting that her dad isn't like, dead or absent or anything, lol

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I sure wonder what's going on in the latest chapter of Vibration Man!

hmmmm yes i see i see

Bonus:

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

They're right

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Lt. Lizard posted:

My Girlfriend Gives Me Goosebumps!: Waitwaitwaitwaitwait. I don't like this one bit. :ohdear:
Yeah it's great, the story is moving along fiercely and it's really exciting

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Terper posted:

I sure wonder what's going on in the latest chapter of Vibration Man!

hmmmm yes i see i see

rest in piss vibration man

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuXCb3UAv8Y

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Hey new series

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1020841

What if Kierkegaard reincarnated in modern Japan and became a musician? Well,