Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...

DrSunshine posted:

Hmm. I guess it goes here, for lack of a different thread. It's not really "surreal" enough for the "Surreal Daily Life Manga" thread. But it's good and deserves a shout-out:

Today's Curry.

It's a gentle ordinary life sort of comedy, rather like Yotsuba, if Yotsuba's dad were the proprietor of a curry van and lived on an island with a few supernatural inhabitants alongside the humans. Two adolescent girls work at the van as well, a dark-haired, reserved girl, who reminds me of Miura from Yotsuba and a hyperactive girl who reminds me of Tomo from Azumanga Daioh. It's light, funny, and enjoyable.

I'm really enjoying this manga :) Thanks for the link!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I still want the rest of Negima. If this answers a bunch of questions from that, then I will be able to die in peace.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

It actually takes place in the world of Mx0.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

Whoa, really? I actually like the series, so this is cool.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

.Clash posted:

Spoilers confirm that it follows after Negima. Eva is in it

Ohboyohboyohboyohboyohboy

My body is ready Akamatsu. Bring it on.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

Angry Grimace posted:

UQ Holder by Akamatsu has been released by Mangastream. The first 10 pages or so confirm its a direct Negima sequel set a few generations in the future. Its going to have to work hard as gently caress to make up for the fact that the Negima's entire final arc which would have explained the storyline was literally resolved off-screen.

http://readms.com/r/uq_holder/1/2026/1

Link for lazy people. SO EXCITED

Eva was one of my favorite Negima characters by far. Those first few pages, especially the one where she leaves Chachazero, break my heart

E: Maaaaaaaaaaan, I'm so jazzed up now. Akamatsu is still god.

Sonata Mused fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Aug 27, 2013

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

Edmond Dantes posted:

Oh my god, that was fantastic.

Holy poo poo I haven't laughed that hard in a while.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

Hmm, has anyone started reading Mononofu? It's running in Jump and about Shogi. I really liked Hikaru no Go, so I started reading this, but I really enjoyed the first chapter!

e: Ah, I thought the art looked familiar. It's by the guy who did the Kurogane series (the kendo one) a while back. I actually really liked his stuff, so I'm glad to see he's got another shot!

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'm glad she becomes a cute mom.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I actually like reading Sinbad no Bouken more than Magi proper...

Or, Sinbad no Borken as my auto-correct tried to do.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

http://mangastream.com/r/one_shot/Minna%20no%20Kochikame%20x%20Beelzebub/3757/1

Even if it's only one cross-over chapter, we get more Beelzebub!

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I want more from the Pretty Face/Mx0 author.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

Huh, no idea he had a new series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

Not sure if anyone still reads it, but the last chapter of Akame ga Kill went up.