Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goku Klux Klan
Mar 15, 2004
Obligatory Custom Title
not exactly like he showed up out of nowhere either, he was hinted at being in charge behind the scenes for quite a few chapters, but yea it still is pretty cliche, could've had a better way of introducing him rather than 'aha that was my plan all along btw i'm the boss'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goku Klux Klan
Mar 15, 2004
Obligatory Custom Title
yea I just stumbled upon Kamisama no Iutoori the other day as well and am loving it.

series 1 spoiler The ending of the first series was really dissapointing, although I guess realistic given the whole plan of trying to kill 'god' it still feels a lot like the series just got cut with the characters that have been built up for a while and the new side characters just getting left with no resolution whatsover, as well as the whole story with the games and such as a whole is a lot more interesting than just the MC. Really hoping when the second season 'catches up' in time to the first one we get some form of resolution, although with how the MC's were disposed of in such a way is just begging for some dues ex 'hey we not really dead guys!' type plot foible.

series 2 spoiler The games tend to drag for like 3-4 chapters longer than would be necessary in my opinion. Although I'm in love with the sand tower game and am really looking forward to next weeks ending chapter, it felt like this game has been going on forever and a lot of the build ups have been kinda boring, I just can't get too excited about grabbing sand, although the payoff does seem good as it finally got into a situation of a real death game showdown, I just wish it got here faster. I'm much more interested in the hear no evil musical chairs, I'm sure sitting down too early will result in death and we are going to get people throwing others into chairs and other fun strategies for figuring out when is safe. I just hope they show that rather then skip over it since the MC's + harem all chose sandcastling

Goku Klux Klan
Mar 15, 2004
Obligatory Custom Title
yea I also wish season 2 was just a straight continue ;(