Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

I gotta say I'm so pleased with how Undead Unluck has turned out. the build up from crappy- to mediocre-to great has mad the read worth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

i hope alzheimer's martial arts grandpa manga does well. i'm a sucker for those stories.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Akane-Banashi: there's no way Akane loses right? I don't see where losing at this point puts her narratively. i'm also ridiculously antsy waiting for the results.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

how is all this stuff getting cancelled but ichinose family is still getting worse with every chapter?

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Mercury Hat posted:

I'm really enjoying MMA, the author is really good at introducing characters and giving you their deal in just a few pages. Any one of these fighters in these recent chapters could stick around for a long time.

yeah the author is really doing a lot with minimal pages. i really like his style.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Akane: made me tear up at the end. wholesome!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

https://x.com/WSJ_manga/status/1780817011431317587

new schedule for ruri. hope the author can stay healthy.