Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

Mod Secrets #614 - Experto Crede is the one who bought most of those frog avatars
I go to Planet Fitness for 40 minutes every day after work and sometimes my friends make fun of me for it because it's Planet Fitness but all they every do is play video games and cook and I do those when I get home anyway

Working out is a good thing and everybody should do it :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

Mod Secrets #614 - Experto Crede is the one who bought most of those frog avatars

Suzuki Method posted:

Shine, I never work out and I just got out of a lovely home situation, I'm weak as poo poo, what should I start doing?

I like swimming maybe I should swim

While waiting on an answer for "how should I work out" I high encourage you to do a goony scavenger hunt

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3539255

Do up geocaching, find one near where you live, jog to where it is, jog home

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

hate pants posted:

I absolutely adore running and I do it on a daily basis, usually 6-7 miles on an indoor track or jogging through nature. However, I loving hate lifting weights, partially cause I don't really know where to start and partially cause it makes me feel like a sore ball of poo poo. This has resulted in me being kind of a skinny fat runner shape with excellent endurance and muscular legs and the upper body of a prepubescent girl composed of mostly jello.

How do I go about fixing this? Am I just an exercise weirdo? This seems to be the opposite of most peoples problem where they hate the running.

Google for the book Brain over Brawn, it's goonwritten and really good and you can cop the 5x5x5 lifting program out of it and kinda go from there

Lift A Weight

(Bench, Deadlift, Squat for your bare minimum)

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

But does it work for neck fungus?

• Locked thread