Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Hate-Senpai posted:

Oh right, speaking of kids, it's hilarious that Zeref and Mavis got to be reborn and have another chance while their child, who spend his entire life unknown by his parents, is still dead and gone.

Their reincarnations even inadvertently name drop him as part of a joke about The 1st's continual foot fetish insert. I'd rather be completely unexisted than that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Suspicious Lump posted:

I kinda assumed they weren't reborn but rather apparitions like how the First could only be seen by the guild.

Or something. I don't know it's fairy tail.

They had new names and jobs, they were definitely reborn. Why they were reborn in their previous bodies and ages (or probably older actually given that they both stopped aging at some point but should be aging normally now and therefore should look older or at least different) is a better question

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!
What does it feel like when people argue that your life's work can't be the blandest thing ever, cause your previous life's work has to be the blandest thing ever.

What do you do then.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

It's pretty clear his passions are
  • Titties
  • Dragons
  • Slipping in romance plots
  • Butts
so I imagine if you were like "Fairy Tail was so bland" he'd be like but did you see those FUKKEN DRAGONS MANG?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
mashima is real dang good at drawing dragons, gotta give him that.

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
Yeah Igneel has one of the best comic dragon designs I've ever seen. I'm also glad he went with four legs plus wigs as opposed to the "wyvern" style.

Stupid job stealing wyverns.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
whoa hey nothing wrong with a nice wyvern every now and then

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
It's p fitting that an extremely boring and bland manga had a similarly boring thread.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Isn't there one more?

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

Isn't there one more?

No.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
all the recent chapters had x+1 more chapters to go where x is the actual number of chapters left

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

http://imgur.com/a/avlSe

• Locked thread