Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Didn't Natsu canonically have a thing for Lisanna?

Maybe his crush was accidentally retconned along with her death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Angry Lobster posted:

Why there's never a frog nearby when needed?

It would have to be a frog with high magical potential and skill with Enchantment magic.

So, uh, there's probably one in another guild. Frosch thinks so too. But not in Fairy Tail.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Jesus that was stupid.

Also, I'm sure this has been asked before the numerous times she's used it, but I wonder. Do Erza's breast bindings also have some kind of magic enchantment? Or did she just find a really neat sword and a swell pair of pants and figured she'd call it a day with those?

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Wasn't Fairy Glitter introduced as a way for Cana to cheese the Grand Magic Games magic power scouter event, and then it has failed to do anything noteworthy since then? What a bullshit magic.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Gyges posted:

No, it was introduced as a way for her to forget about friendship, then use the built up power of Fairy Glitter to successfully job out and put Gildarz even further over when he shows up to save the day. Later the First had her use it to cheese the power scouter event.

Well poo poo. I googled for some more details and I could not remember a single thing about "Bluenote Stinger" or anything that happened during or around this fight.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Hate-Senpai posted:

Oh right, speaking of kids, it's hilarious that Zeref and Mavis got to be reborn and have another chance while their child, who spend his entire life unknown by his parents, is still dead and gone.

August is definitely in the running for Worst Fairy Tail Character, both in concept and plot relevance. What an absolute waste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Suspicious Lump posted:

I kinda assumed they weren't reborn but rather apparitions like how the First could only be seen by the guild.

Or something. I don't know it's fairy tail.

They had new names and jobs, they were definitely reborn. Why they were reborn in their previous bodies and ages (or probably older actually given that they both stopped aging at some point but should be aging normally now and therefore should look older or at least different) is a better question

• Locked thread