Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chefscientist
Mar 23, 2007

#1 Cockeyed Ghost fan
I like the panel of whoever going "oooh" sick burn! Over Erza's shoulder when she gets rejected as a kid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chefscientist
Mar 23, 2007

#1 Cockeyed Ghost fan
Oh look, it's a special with Hiro Mashima drawing Seven Deadly Sins and Suzuki Nakaba drawing Fairy Tail.

It's kind of... odd. Mashima seems to make Melodias and Elizabeth into Natsu and Lucy while Nakaba just cranks Natu's characterization until it becomes a parody.

chefscientist
Mar 23, 2007

#1 Cockeyed Ghost fan

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

Say hello to spirit only Fairy Tail members can see part 2. Someone has to fill that role. Also that limitation was never mentioned before, but didn't they only use it against a big bad or a small group prior to this?

Not that I recall. The limitation sucks bwcause otherwise itd be a great payoff. Laxus tried to use it but it failes then Hades tried to use Grimore Law but it got blocked now it works with a sacrifice. So typical Fairy Tail, mixed bag.

chefscientist
Mar 23, 2007

#1 Cockeyed Ghost fan
I was really enjoying Fairy Tail for a long, long time, but this Zeref and Mavis stuff is so boring.

It's a real bummer that the comic has essentially not left itself anyway out other than one upping attacks. It's shonen manga but it doesn't have to be this way, does it?

• Locked thread