Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The_Angry_Turtle
Aug 2, 2007

BLARGH
Several pages of a pre-teen girl in fetish gear? Mashima has locked on to his audience with laser-like precision.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Angry_Turtle
Aug 2, 2007

BLARGH
This chapter gets a pass.

The_Angry_Turtle
Aug 2, 2007

BLARGH
Erza, Laxus, and Gajeel are the only ones who can actually be counted on to not Team Rocket every one of their enemies.

The_Angry_Turtle
Aug 2, 2007

BLARGH
There is a depressing shortage of good anime based fighting games. If Arc System Works gave any of the major series like One Piece or Fairy Tail the same treatment as Persona 4 it would be spectacular. The Bleach fighting games are generally mediocre shovelware.

The_Angry_Turtle
Aug 2, 2007

BLARGH
Its sad how far behind the power creep curve Lucy is.

The_Angry_Turtle
Aug 2, 2007

BLARGH
Countdown to Lucy breaking up the fight by crying and talking about how much she loves the guild begins...

Now.

The_Angry_Turtle
Aug 2, 2007

BLARGH
For a while there I thought that guy might be timeskipped Sting

The_Angry_Turtle
Aug 2, 2007

BLARGH
Destroy All Sexhavers Melee

The_Angry_Turtle
Aug 2, 2007

BLARGH
This stupid chapter is really throwing off my shipping flowchart. If it somehow turns out that Laxus has hosed (canonically) that will throw years and years of gay fan fiction out the window and my life as a fudanshi will be RUINED.

RUINED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Angry_Turtle
Aug 2, 2007

BLARGH
romantic relationship with Brain's sentient staff which takes the form of of a buttplug

• Locked thread