Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comic
Feb 24, 2008

Mad Comic Stylings

Monaghan posted:

I think sting has my vote for the most nonsensical outfit in the series.

In color, he looks like a Jojo character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comic
Feb 24, 2008

Mad Comic Stylings
I have to agree that Lucy isn't really in control here. Likely future Sting isn't lying but he's also misinformed, Lucy likely did close the gate in his future but Future Lucy didn't remember it because she blacked out.

Now, why it is happening and for what purpose is yet to be seen. I also am not entirely sure that the gate itself is really what people think it is either.

Comic
Feb 24, 2008

Mad Comic Stylings
Mangastream version

Comic
Feb 24, 2008

Mad Comic Stylings
That's 339, there's a 338 as well (out on mangastream) and I imagine a 340 out soon too.

Comic
Feb 24, 2008

Mad Comic Stylings

Rodyle posted:

I forgot Elfman's fight, but yes that was also amazing.

Remembering things in Fairy Tail is sometimes surprisingly difficult for something with such a simple story.

I agree, it's probably because most of it doesn't really matter a few chapters later.

Comic
Feb 24, 2008

Mad Comic Stylings
If everything wasn't frozen/covered in ice I wouldn't be expecting Ultear to factor into this so much. I mean, I still wouldn't be surprised, but at this point if she doesn't show up then I'll be surprised due to the perfect circumstance here.

Comic
Feb 24, 2008

Mad Comic Stylings

attackbunny posted:

I thought it might be less clunky in Japanese. Akai Tsuki ni utau Ginyūshijin. Not really. "Oh no, it's the Titania!" "Oh no, it's the Iron Dragon!" "Oh no, it's the Minstrel Who Sings At The Red Moon!" Maybe it's a trick. Maybe he's trying to gain some sort of tactical advantage by making people gasp his unnecessarily long name. Where do you get a name like that, anyway? Is The Red Moon the bar where he does kareoke?

It's just a long title/nickname. Harry Potter made 'He Who Must Not Be Named' work.

Comic
Feb 24, 2008

Mad Comic Stylings

Rodyle posted:

See that's the thing: I figured the Archive and probably other stuff would be exempt because otherwise it really does make no sense on any level to work with the demons.

See they'll have powers still, and he'll have amazing status because they like him because he helped them. It's foolproof!

Comic
Feb 24, 2008

Mad Comic Stylings

Other than Neo Minerva I think that was a really great chapter.

Comic
Feb 24, 2008

Mad Comic Stylings
Books burn pretty nicely, I think.

Comic
Feb 24, 2008

Mad Comic Stylings
If they don't at least pretend there's risk, nothing will be badass.

Comic
Feb 24, 2008

Mad Comic Stylings
It think it's just a level up for him, he managed it at the village and knew he was capable of it.

I am almost expecting him to come out of this with devil slayer magic though.

Comic
Feb 24, 2008

Mad Comic Stylings
This arc has been really gross for Ezra, and I don't care much for how sexualized she gets, but she's also a female character who is considered one of the physically strongest and is allowed to be just as dumb a the guys in a shounen manga. It's still fairly unique. Her design is fairly good too.

Comic
Feb 24, 2008

Mad Comic Stylings
New chapter

My bet is that FACE doesn't work.

Comic fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Oct 11, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comic
Feb 24, 2008

Mad Comic Stylings

Kuroyama posted:

Not really. At least this time it looks like Makarov is gonna step down and let others take over for him. Maybe he'll let someone from the group that got older get some relevance in future arcs too.

I'm actually interested in Laxus's development, since if Fairy Tail is disbanding, I'm wondering if he'll try to revive it, or something.

• Locked thread