Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Maybe we'll finally find out why the dragon slayers couldn't leave the "Over 80 years old" barrier from the arc where Laxus tries to take over the guild. But I doubt it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Can't decide which one I like best, Jay Leno Dragon or Immolated Skeleton Dragon

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

Gyges posted:

So, are we going to end up with a 5 Dragonslayer Unison Raid?

Man that princess is stupid though, future Rogue is clearly not someone you can trust.

Pretty much, I never trust anyone that asymmetrical.

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Ultear's time magic doesn't work on living things (I think? Wasn't this mentioned when she was in disguise on the Demon Island when she was trying to use THE MOON to melt Deliora?) so I wonder how they will bullshit Grey back to life

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Ultear, the Benjamin Button Mage.

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
When did reindeer become a mode of transportation in this universe?

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Hahahaha, I'll just transfer the key to myself, no way this could backfire

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Poison Jelly Valley, you say?

I do like how that demon is just a big goofy Cell though.

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
I'm glad those two idiots can't do anything.

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
I like how eyebrow dude has even longer eyebrows now

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
hmm, why is Juvia sad, this is a big mystery

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Let's be honest, Mashima gave that lady clone magic so he could draw some more titties

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Cool, they introduced behelits and AT fields in the same chapter

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
I'm sure some giant titties or asses distorted the passage of time with their massive gravity fields or something

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
It's just hard to care about anything else in the chapter when there's a bad guy named Bradman

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Were we supposed to know who that old lady was prior to this chapter?

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Whatever we got more BRADMAN (if only for one panel) and next week we get some Linkin Park.

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
how much longer are they gonna tease us about BRADMAN, it's all I want from this manga anymore

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Oh hey time for Lucy to be useful again! ...Ok maybe not

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Hahaha look at the size of that hood

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
gently caress YEAH GUILDARTS

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

chumbler posted:

The Juvia/Gray relationship is comparatively normal when you consider the rest of the relationships in Fairy Tail. Like the only one that isn't at least weird is Elfman/Evergreen.

Uh what about the two cowboy people? Bisca and... Al-something??? They have a kid?

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Did the new chapter come out early or did the translaters just work really fast this week

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Hahaha "Only his mother can defeat him!"

a bunch of nobodies from the literally who??? guild beat him

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

Crazyeyes posted:

Eileen's scar could be a c-section scar if the person doing the drawing had piss poor knowledge of female anatomy. Seems possible in this case.

Erza is her magic appendix

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
hey guys the war is over I guess oh wait here's gildartz to punch august

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Don't forget Cat X Cat

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
*read 500+ chapters of a manga over several years* hey this manga is kind of bad

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

U-DO Burger posted:

Um, Hades made it perfectly clear that Mavis is a grown woman and that's it's totally not a problem, geez

Is hades dead?

is anyone dead (besides Simon and uh, maybe Acnologia?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Haha unloved by his parents AND the audience, get loving owned

• Locked thread