Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Gyges posted:

I don't think so. There's only two time branches. Any more messing with the future like that and there'll need to be another Future Rogue or perhaps a Future Sting mucking about.

gently caress it, let's just get like a dozen of every character from alt timelines teaming up to fight a dozen Stings and his hundred of dragons. :black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

It's pretty much turning into Kanye's No Church in the Wild and I'm okay with that.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

RefinedUndefined posted:

New Chapter.
I wonder what Silver has against Gray?

Well given the naming convention and appearance, I'm thinking he's Grey's dad.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

tsob posted:

Wait I'm confused. I know Jellal is always bullshit, but usually his bullshit come backs at least take a chapter or two. In this chapter one of the Oracien Seis guys shouts about him crushing his own eyes to escape an illusion magic of some kind, Jellal spends a few pages with his eyes closed and then by the end of the chapter he's screaming at one of them with eyes open again. Did I miss something or is Jellal's bullshit getting stronger?

He unlocked his Mangekyo Sharingan, duh. :spergin:

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

I want Natsu to wind up in Toriko's world. :allears:

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

So basically Grey's dad was one of the three people in their guild actually worth a drat haha.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Well the latest chapter sure was something. :staredog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

so who the hell is ultear again

was she the chick who supposedly became a bad guy with that demon guild

honestly these characters just all blend together if i haven't seen them in 10+ chapters

• Locked thread