Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Dr Subterfuge posted:

Chapter is up on mangastream

Horror of horrors, Wendy must fight the dragon that disintegrates clothing.

But she's a twelve year old girl!! :cripes:

Well, at least the part where all the guys got their clothes blown off and the girls were all staring was amusing. I enjoy it whenever someone does the "Mashima blank-eyed :stare:" face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Mm. Makes sense to me! The only option is to go into the future to kill Future Rogue before Future Rogue went into the past, but after Present Rogue turned to "the dark side" and became evil Future Rogue.

:ughh:

I hate time paradoxes.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Gyges posted:

Maybe the gate has a high concentration of chronotons and sits astride all time streams.

Th...Then all they need to do is reverse the polarity of the chronotron emitter and reroute the resulting tachyon pulse wave through the main deflector dish!! :techno:

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Cozz posted:

Apparently there's a Fairy Tail Special Chapter out

http://readms.com/read/fairy_tail/Special/1997/1

This chapter is filled with fanservice, but this page made it worthwhile.

I dunno, I laughed at Juvia offering Grey water poured directly from her armpit. :v:

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Tiger Shark posted:

The majority of the magic seen in this manga are the excuses he finds.

Edit: I think if we're going to be honest about it, the fanservice has really been going on since the beginning of the manga and it's not likely to change.

Really? For some reason, I don't feel it was as ... blatant back then. Did he really have that many women with the exact same hourglass figure in it at the beginning? Or as many obvious butt/boob shots? Or nude scenes? Somehow I'm a bit skeptical of this, but I don't really feel like I could be arsed to go and reread the comic to find out.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

I wanna see the Earth dragonslayer just to see a dude power himself up by eating a load of dirt.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

tsob posted:

I think it's hard to top Wendy in that regard to be honest, since she's an air dragonslayer and I still laugh at the idea of eating air to power up/rejuvenate. On the other hand, I wonder if there's a vegetable dragonslayer or pudding dragonslayer or something like that out there.

If you think about it, "Sky Dragon's Roar" is really just a huge belch, which is what happens when you swallow a ton of air.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

quote:

Wendy — as a 12-year-old magical girl

Wait-- I thought... she already was a 12-year-old magical girl? :confused:

• Locked thread